Located right by the shores of Lake Inari, Wilderness Hotel Inari & Igloos provides accommodations and activities. Equipped with a sauna and a shared lounge with bar, the hotel takes inspiration from Sami culture.
Sleep in an aurora cabin with sky views, a log cabin facing Lake Inari, or a wilderness room with Lappish decorations. All rooms come with a bathroom with toiletries. Some rooms features a sauna and flat-screen TV.
A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property. The Lappish themed restaurant Ukko offer guests panorama views onto Lake Inari.
Wilderness Hotel Inari & Igloos offer a range of activities like husky safari, cross country skiing, reindeer farm visits, ice fishing and aurora hunts.
Wilderness Hotel Inari & Igloos is a 5 minutes’ drive from Inari Village. Ivalo Airport is 29 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
- Can extra beds for children be placed in the log cabinsYes. The Log Cabins have capacity for 6 persons. Double bed downstairs in the bedroom and upstairs single beds in loft area.Answered on 22 October 2019
- Can you have 3 people in the aurora cabins. 2 adults and 1 child. Thank youYes, we could have maximum 4 pax in one Aurora Cabin. The room rate is for 2 pax and there is additional rate for extra person in Aurora Cabin.Answered on 10 August 2020
- does your hotel have outdoor saunaHi, we have a sauna in one of our Aurora Cabins. The use of the sauna is private and free of charge. Greetings Wilderness Hotel Inari StaffAnswered on 14 November 2019
- How much for a return transfer from your hotel to Ivalo bus station and back again for a group of 6 pax?Hi! We arrange the transfers from Ivalo and Ivalo airport for 5-8persons with 150€/one way. So with the return transfer the price for 6 persons would ..Answered on 20 February 2020
- Can you rent winter gear? Like snow pants?Yes you can. The rates are as follows. Winter clothes for whole duration 15€/day/1-2days 40€/over 3 nights The winter clothing package we offer inclu..Answered on 22 October 2019
- Still looking?
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Wilderness Hotel Inari & Igloos accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Wilderness Hotel Inari & Igloos of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Wilderness Hotel Inari & Igloos
Guests staying at Wilderness Hotel Inari & Igloos can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Wilderness Hotel Inari & Igloos is 1.8 miles from the center of Inari.
Check-in at Wilderness Hotel Inari & Igloos is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Wilderness Hotel Inari & Igloos may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Wilderness Hotel Inari & Igloos include:
Wilderness Hotel Inari & Igloos offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Themed dinners
- Tour or class about local culture