Overlooking the beautiful Lake Inari, this hotel provides modern accommodations with magnificent views of Finnish Lapland.
All rooms at Wilderness Hotel Nellim & Igloos have a private bathroom with shower. Some have a TV, well-equipped kitchenette and sauna. Free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas.
Staff at Nellim Hotel can help arrange activities such as husky and snowmobile safaris, nightly hiking trips and visits to a reindeer farm. In addition, cross-country skiing trails are found nearby. Canoes, row boats and skis are available for rent.
The summer restaurant at Wilderness Hotel Nellim & Igloos offers traditional Finnish cuisine and Sami specialties. The open fireplace creates a cozy atmosphere.
The Russian border is only 6.2 mi from Wilderness Hotel Nellim. Free private parking is possible on site.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a shower in the room?There is no private shower in the Aurora Bubbles, only toilet. But you have acces to the shower and sauna facilities in the service building next to t..Answered on 8 February 2020
- Dear Wilderness Hotel Nellim & Igloos, I wonder if you have Aurora Wake-up Call service? If yes, could you please also share the price with me?We do have Aurora Alarm. As a buzzer who rings when the Northern Lights appears. This service is working until 1am. The cost is 10€/night and 30€/ ove..Answered on 8 February 2020
- Does the aurora bubble room have a toilet and showerHi! There is toilet in the Aurora Bubble but no shower. The possibility to use the shower and sauna is in the different building next to bubbles.Answered on 25 May 2020
- Hi, I would like to know if the hotel provide for warming clothes for the stay. If it is yes, includes boats? ThanksHotel provides winter outdoor clothes for rental: overall, woollen socks, winter boots and mittens.Answered on 10 December 2021
- How much Shuttle service from Ivalo Airport to the Hotel in December for 2 peopleHi! The airport transfer arranged by us is 100€/one way for 1-4 persons. We are happy to help to arrange the transfers.Answered on 25 May 2020
- Still looking?
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Wilderness Hotel Nellim & Igloos accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Wilderness Hotel Nellim & Igloos of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Wilderness Hotel Nellim & Igloos
The prices at Wilderness Hotel Nellim & Igloos may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Wilderness Hotel Nellim & Igloos include:
Guests staying at Wilderness Hotel Nellim & Igloos can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Wilderness Hotel Nellim & Igloos offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Themed dinners
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Tour or class about local culture
Yes, Wilderness Hotel Nellim & Igloos is popular with guests booking family stays.
Wilderness Hotel Nellim & Igloos is 1,000 feet from the center of Nellimö.
Check-in at Wilderness Hotel Nellim & Igloos is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.