Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Blue Lagoon Beach Resort
Po Box 1861 , 1 Nacula Island, Fiji – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 97 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Blue Lagoon Beach Resort! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
In the Yasawa Islands, alongside a white sandy beach, Blue Lagoon Beach Resort features a restaurant and a bar. All accommodations have Fijian décor and offer lovely garden or sea views.
Guests can enjoy swimming, snorkeling and kayaking on site, or just relax on the beach with a book and a cocktail. The tour desk arranges limestone cave trips and Nacula Island Village visits.
The beachfront restaurant features panoramic ocean views and live performances of Fijian music each night. It offers international and Fijian cuisine. The bar serves a range of beer, wine and spirits.
Blue Lagoon Resort is a 10-minute boat ride away or a 45-minute walk from Nacula Village. There are several cultural activities and excursions available on the island.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
4 reasons to choose Blue Lagoon Beach Resort
- Hello. We have a Coeliac child and a gluten intolerant adult in our family. Are you able to accommodate these food requirements?We are happy to let you know that we are able to look after you with your dietary requirements during your stay here with usAnswered on January 8, 2020
- Is snorkeling gear freeYes, snorkeling gear is free to hireAnswered on October 29, 2019
- I can see the children meal price is less than the adult price. Do the children still get offered the same food as us adults ? (we would like our kids to eat the same food as us at the same time as us). Thanks!Thank you for your question. Our children's meals is separate from the adults meals- May I suggest you upgrade your family's meal plan to the adult meal plan for everyone- this will allow your children to eat with you and have the same meal optionsAnswered on August 25, 2022
- Are all meals included in the room priceHello, Meals are not included in the room rates. Meals are additional to room rate and pricing is subject to change.Answered on August 21, 2019
- Bula! Are prices quoted for accomodation and compulsory meal plans inclusive of all applicable taxes? Vinaka, Regards, MatthiasBula Mathias, All prices are tax inclusiveAnswered on November 13, 2019
The Lagoon Bar & Restaurant
Food: Seafood, Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|FJD 79 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Blue Lagoon Beach Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Adult Meal Plan 13yrs+ fjd$129 pp per day
Children Meal Plan 5-12yrs fjd$108 pp per day
Infants 0-4 yrs Free of charge
Adult Meal Plan 13yrs+ fjd$190 pp one way
Children Meal Plan 5-12yrs fjd$95pp one way
Infants 0-4 yrs Free of charge
Please note that Blue Lagoon Beach Resort is accessible via a 4-hour ferry transfer on the Yasawa flier ferry (operated by Awesome Adventures) cruises through the entire island. It departs once a day from Port Denarau at 8:45 and and arrives at the resort at approximately 13:30. Check-in is required 30 minutes' before departure. The Yasawa Flier departs the resort to arrive back at Port Denarau on the mainland once daily and arrives at 18:00. Please contact us if you would like us to help with a booking.
Please inform Blue Lagoon Beach Resort of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Blue Lagoon Beach Resort
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Blue Lagoon Beach Resort by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 8h
Room options at Blue Lagoon Beach Resort include:
The prices at Blue Lagoon Beach Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Blue Lagoon Beach Resort is 3.1 miles from the center of Nacula Island.
Blue Lagoon Beach Resort has 1 restaurant:
- The Lagoon Bar & Restaurant
Check-in at Blue Lagoon Beach Resort is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The nearest beach is 150 feet from Blue Lagoon Beach Resort.
Blue Lagoon Beach Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Kids' club
- Evening entertainment
- Walking tours
- Swimming pool
- Water sports facilities on site
- Live music/Performance
- Tour or class about local culture
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Happy hour
- Spa facilities
- Cooking class
- Entertainment staff