InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel
Maro Road, Natadola, Fiji – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 433 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience World-class Service at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel
InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa is a luxurious resort nestled among lush tropical grounds. Located on the beachfront, it offers breathtaking views of Natadola Bay.
All spacious rooms at Fiji Golf Resort & Spa feature a 50-inch smart TV, Nespresso machines, a mini-bar, and a Cleopatra-style bath with a bathrobe and slippers.
Facilities include a 24-hour fitness center, 3 outdoor swimming pools, luxury spa and wellness center, children’s club and an 18-hole championship golf course. There are Chinese speaking staff members and Union Pay credit cards are accepted.
The resort has 3 restaurants each offering a range of high-quality meals of Fijian-inspired cuisines. Guests can dine by the pool, or overlooking either the gardens or the lagoon. There are also 2 bars serving cocktails and other drinks.
InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa is a 55-minute drive from Nadi International Airport.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Natadola Beach9.1 Wonderful beach400 feet from property
- Do you have rooms that can be interconnecting? We are are family of 4 but would prefer the kids in a seperate room. Thanks!Bula Vinaka, Yes we do have interconnecting rooms ideal for the travelling family, the resort offers interconnecting options and are available in any of our Garden View or Pool View Rooms. For the luxury of even more space we also recommend our Lagoon View or Beachfront View Suites. INTERCONNECTING OPTIONS Garden View Room with King Bed and Garden View Room with Two Double Beds Pool View Room with King Bed and Garden View Room with Two Double Beds Lagoon View Suite with King Bed and Garden View Room with Two Double Beds Beachfront View Suite with King Bed and Garden View Room with Two Double Beds Hope this helps. Kind Regards, AsenaAnswered on April 20, 2020
- How much is the shuttle from Nadi airport to your resort?Private vehicle, which seats 4, is FJ$280 each way and FJ$500 return Shared Airport shuttle, which seats 13, is FJ63 per person each way and FJ$115 per person return Please note that as the shuttle is a shared transfer you may be waiting for other guests arriving on flights at a similar time. Should you prefer not to wait, we recommend booking a private transfer. We will require your flight information or pick up details when making your transfer booking. Kindly note that cancelling confirmed transfers within 24 hours before your arrival will result in a penalty fee of 100% of the value of your booking.Answered on April 20, 2020
- Keen to book this room but we would be looking to have ourselves = 2 adults and our kids = 1 x 5yr old & 1yr old in room. With 3 adult limit can we?Bula vinaka Kindly be advised that it can also accommodate 2 Adults 1 Child[in an extra bed at F$100.00 per room per night and 1 infant[in a cot]. We hope the above clarifies your query. Should you have any further questions, let us know.Answered on December 16, 2020
- Hi We are keen to book this one bedroom suite with club access,quick question is the rollaway bed for our son included in this price please.cheersThis room has a king bed only so a rollaway bed would cost FJ$160 per night.Answered on April 20, 2020
Food: Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Toba Bar & Grill
Food: Local, International
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Navo Specialty Dining
Food: Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note the Club InterContinental Lounge accepts children during breakfast, afternoon tea and throughout the day with the exception of sunset cocktails and canapes from 17:00 - 19:30.
- Children between the age of 0-12 may attend the family area only.
- Children between the ages of 12-18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in the main Club InterContinental Lounge.
- Guests over the age of 18 enjoy full access to the facilities.
Please note that there is a 3.5% charge when you pay with a (Visa, Mastercard, American Express etc) credit card.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel
From the nearest airport, you can get to InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 55min
The prices at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel include:
Yes, InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Evening entertainment
- Kids' club
- Happy hour
- Cooking class
- Personal trainer
- Beauty services
- Walking tours
- Swimming pool
- Locker rooms
- Body treatments
- Tour or class about local culture
- Live music/Performance
- Water sports facilities on site
- Body scrub
- Themed dinners
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Full-body massage
- Entertainment staff
- Yoga classes
InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel has 3 restaurants:
- Sanasana Restaurant
- Navo Specialty Dining
- Toba Bar & Grill