This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Djúpheiðar 2, 380 Sørvágur, Faroe Islands – Great location - show map
This Vágar Island hotel is located in the picturesque fishing village of Sørvágur, just a 2-minute walk from Vágar Airport. It offers free parking and impressive views of the landscape.
The bright, fresh rooms at Hotel Vagar feature wooden floors and satellite TV channels. Each has a private bathroom, and some also have a separate seating area.
Breakfast is included for guests staying at Hotel Vagar. During the summer season, a restaurant serves à la carte dishes.
This hotel is about 31 mi from Tórshavn, the capital of the Faroe Islands. Hiking, fishing and horseback riding are popular area activities.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
- Hey. Eg komid til FO fyrstu ella adru viku í juli, frá Busan, umvegis Amsterdam og CPH. Búgvi heima hjá foreldrunum sum eru 80 og 82 ára gomul. Kundi ..Góðan dagin, Hvat dato er talan um? Hotel Vágar er stongt í løtuni og letur upp aftur 7. juli. Vinaliga Elisabeth MóttøkanAnswered on 25 June 2020
- I am unable to make a reservation. I click on "I'll make a reservation" but get a message that I need to select an room first.You have to select a room first then make a reservationAnswered on 13 February 2020
- Do you have rooms with 2 beds, that is, a twin room?Thank you for your question. We are able to provide 2 beds in 1 room. Best regards ReceptionAnswered on 20 March 2022
- Is it okay to walk from airport to hotel in the dark, after evening flight? What is the actual distance? Can request twin beds instead of double as s..Yes, it is possible to walk to the airport in the evening. The rooms at Hotel Vágar have twinbeds.Answered on 11 December 2022
- do you have a room with twin bedsHello! Yes we are able to provide rooms with twin beds. Best regards ReceptionAnswered on 20 March 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Mountain view
- Electric kettle
- Fold-up bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Wake-up service
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Entire unit located on ground floor
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
6:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Vagar accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Vagar
Hotel Vagar is 1.1 miles from the center of Sørvágur.
The prices at Hotel Vagar may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel Vagar can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel Vagar include:
Check-in at Hotel Vagar is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Hotel Vagar offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):