Hôtel Alfred Sommier
20 Rue de l'Arcade, 8th arr., 75008 Paris, France – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 1327 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Most rooms at Hôtel Alfred Sommier feature high ceilings and large windows, whilst the rooms on the top floor boast views of Parisian monuments and rooftops. Rooms are elegantly decorated with orignal touches.
A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the hotel, and guests can also enjoy lunch and dinner in the restaurant. In fine weather, guests can relax in the garden.
Hôtel Alfred Sommier offers a 24-hour fitness centre and reception rooms.
Place de la Concorde and the Champs Elysées are within a 10-minute walk, while Louvre Museum is a 0.8 miles from the property. Paris - Orly Airport is 9.9 miles away, while Charles De Gaulle Airport is 18.6 miles from the property.
This is our guests' favourite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Hôtel Alfred Sommier has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 18 Jun 2018.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How many bathroom in the deluxe family roomDear Sir, Dear Madam, I thank you for your message, There are two bathrooms in the Deluxe Connecting rooms (Family Room) and the maximum occupancy i..Answered on 25 November 2019
- Which rooms have a private balconyGood evening, If you like to have a private balcony, the best option would be our Terrasse Rooms. Regards ReceptionAnswered on 10 July 2021
- Hi there. Do you have any suites available that also have a terrace? I am keen to have a room with a terrace but one that is also a good size. HollyDear Guest, The only category we have with a terrace is 25m². Our suite has sometimes balcony but no terrace. Kind regards,Answered on 5 October 2021
- Thanks to restrictions imposed on non European resident I cancelled my March trip l. Need to cancel my hotel Sommier reservation. How to proceed ?Dear Guest, We might need your last name and first name to check if your booking is flexible or not. In case of incapacity to travel due to the Covid..Answered on 11 February 2021
- Hello I need an extra bed putting in one of the superior rooms for my 6 year old son can this be doneDear Guest, Extra bed are only allowed to be added to Junior Suite or bigger suite. The superior room is too small to put an extra bed in it. Kind regardsAnswered on 14 September 2021
- Still looking?
- Les Caryatides
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner • High tea • Cocktail hour
- AmbianceFamily friendly • Traditional • Romantic
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centreAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness centre
From 15:00 to 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
From 00:00 to 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash is not accepted Hôtel Alfred Sommier accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Les Caryatides is closed from Sat 14 Aug 2021 until Sun 22 Aug 2021
FAQs about Hôtel Alfred Sommier
Room options at Hôtel Alfred Sommier include:
Hôtel Alfred Sommier is 1.6 miles from the centre of Paris.
Guests staying at Hôtel Alfred Sommier can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hôtel Alfred Sommier may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Hôtel Alfred Sommier has 1 restaurant:
- Les Caryatides
Hôtel Alfred Sommier offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
Check-in at Hôtel Alfred Sommier is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.