Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Altapura
Located in Val Thorens, the highest ski resort in the Alps, Altapura offers access to the 3 Valleys’ 373 mi of ski routes. It features a pool and a spa.
All of the wood-paneled rooms feature an LCD satellite TV and a mini-bar. Each has a private bathroom with amenities and bathrobes. Most of the rooms have panoramic views of the surrounding mountains.
Altapura serves a breakfast in the restaurant 2Mille3, and also has 3 restaurants including a chic bistro and a cheese specialist. The bar is ideal for relaxing with a drink and using the free Wi-Fi or reading one of the newspapers.
With ski equipment hire on site, the hotel is ideally located for exploring one of the largest ski resorts in the world. The hotel is 22 mi from Moutiers-Salins-Brides train station.
This is our guests' favorite part of Val Thorens, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
- Musaraigne Ski Lift - 350 feet
- Peclet Gondola - 600 feet
- Cairn Ski Lift - 900 feet
- Les Cascades Ski Lift - 950 feet
- Plein Sud Ski Lift - 1,050 feet
- Deux Lacs Ski Lift - 1,350 feet
- Castor et Pollux Conveyor Ski Lift - 1,900 feet
- Les Pionniers Ski Lift - 2,000 feet
- Caron Gondola - 2,850 feet
- Moutière Ski Lift - 3,350 feet
- Boismint Ski Lift - 3,500 feet
- Moraine Ski Lift - 4,050 feet
- Funitel des 3 Vallées Ski Lift - 4,050 feet
- 3 Vallées 2 Ski Lift - 4,100 feet
- La Portette Ski Lift - 4,400 feet
Most popular amenities
- Hi in the photos it shows a room with fur and I see a pool that looks like it might be a private pool what room would that be?…TIADear Guest, Our signature Suite with fur is the Cocooning Suite but it hasn't got a private pool. All our guests have access to our Spa including swi..Answered on February 11, 2022
- Hi, do you have a babysitting service ?Our kid's club is open from Sunday until Friday from 12h30 until 20h30 for kids from 3 to 12 years old. Baby sitting services can be arranged in advan..Answered on January 12, 2022
- Hi, we are a family of 6 - kids 2, 6, 8, 12 - is there a room option we can share (paying extra, of course)? Thanks, MDear M, Upon our availabilities, we can offer you a Suite Duplex Familly . best regards, reseravtion teamAnswered on May 17, 2022
- How far is the Altapura from beginners' ski school?Dear Guest, There are several ski school in Val Thorens. With the French Ski School, for a private lesson, the monitor will come to the hotel to pick ..Answered on August 20, 2022
- Hi good morning. Would you be able to collect us from the airport and organise private ski lessons for the family?Dear Guest, Our concierge can organize private transfers from Lyon, Geneva or Chambery airports and ski lessons. Kind regards.Answered on January 10, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast
Food: French, Local
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Altapura accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Altapura
Guests staying at Altapura can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Altapura on this page.
The prices at Altapura may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Altapura is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Altapura offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Game room
- Kids' club
- Swimming pool
- Locker rooms
- Beauty services
- Facial treatments
- Waxing services
- Hair treatments
- Hair coloring
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
Altapura is 1,950 feet from the center of Val Thorens.
Room options at Altapura include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Altapura by:
- Taxi 2h 30min
Altapura has 3 restaurants:
- La Laiterie
- Le 2003
- Casa Alta