Stay in the heart of Bordeaux – Excellent location – show map
Offering a wine cellar, this 19th-century building is located beside the City Hall in central Bordeaux. The stylish guest rooms are decorated with period furnishings and parquet flooring.
A balcony features in some of the rooms at this B&B, and all of the rooms include free Wi-Fi, an LCD TV and a mini-bar. The private bathrooms are fitted with a walk-in shower and a heated towel rail.
A continental breakfast is prepared every morning with home made and local produce.
Quinconces Square is 0.7 mi from Au Coeur de Bordeaux - Chambres d'hôtes et Cave à vin, and Pey-Berland Square is just 500 feet away. Public parking is possible nearby and Merignac Airport is 7.5 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Bordeaux, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hello. Is it possible for the double rooms to have twin beds?Hello 😊 Our Haut-Brion family suite has a double bed and two single beds. Kinds regards, LaëtitiaAnswered on October 12, 2022
- Hello, I'm in Bordeux on the 21st of July 2021 for a wedding and would like to reserve a room at your hotel. Could I confirm if the reason dates aren'..Hello , For the moment , reservations are closed . They will open for 2012 in september 2020 . Kind regards DenisAnswered on June 9, 2020
- looking to book a room for 2 for a 60th birthday celebration and only suite options available for the date we are looking at. It does say you can book..Hello, If you book a suite, the room with the biggest bed will be booked :)Answered on May 17, 2022
- Bonsoir Avez-vous wifi?? Le stationnement est-il loin? Êtes-vous au centre ville de Bordeaux? Avez-vous air climatisé? MerciBonjour, Je vous confirme que nous avons le wifi, l'air climatisé, et que nous sommes en centre ville. Vous pourrez vous garer au parking de Gambett..Answered on May 17, 2022
- Hello, We will arrive quite late due to our flight. Is check-in possible about 11.30pm please? ThanksIf you arrive late, mention it when making your reservation. We will send you the instrcutions to access your room by sms.Answered on July 11, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Au Coeur de Bordeaux - B&B et Cave à vin accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Au Coeur de Bordeaux - B&B et Cave à vin of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Au Coeur de Bordeaux - B&B et Cave à vin
Au Coeur de Bordeaux - B&B et Cave à vin offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Au Coeur de Bordeaux - B&B et Cave à vin is 800 feet from the center of Bordeaux.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Au Coeur de Bordeaux - B&B et Cave à vin by:
- Car 30min
Check-in at Au Coeur de Bordeaux - B&B et Cave à vin is from 5:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Au Coeur de Bordeaux - B&B et Cave à vin may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Au Coeur de Bordeaux - B&B et Cave à vin can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Au Coeur de Bordeaux - B&B et Cave à vin include: