Auberge de la Fadaise
Route d'Arles - Quartier du Pont de Gau D570, 13460 Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, France – Great location - show map
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Eglise des Stes Maries 2.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Intermarché Supermarket 2.5 miles
- Cafe/bar 2.5 miles
- Marché de Saintes Maries Market 2.5 miles
- Spar Supermarket 2.5 miles
- Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Sea/ocean 2.5 miles
- Parc Ornithologique du Pont de Gau Lake 0.1 miles
- Garons Airport 18.7 miles
- Mediterranee Airport 23.2 miles
- Caumont Airport 38.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Auberge de la fadaise
Open for: Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Auberge de la Fadaise
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (additional charge)
- Tennis Court Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Air Conditioning (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The restaurant is open from 8 April 2017 until 11 November 2017. Reservation is required at least 24 hours in advance. Please note that the restaurant is closed on Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
Please note that in July and August, the restaurant is only open on Friday and Saturday evenings.
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform the property in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 287 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: