You're eligible for a Genius discount at Everest Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Everest Hotel is located in the heart of Val d’Isere, just 500 feet from the slopes and ski elevators. It features comfortable accommodations . Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.
Guest rooms are decorated in a traditional chalet style. They include a private bathroom and satellite TV. Many rooms have a balcony with views of the village or the mountains.
The hotel restaurant serves regional Savoy dishes and Thai dishes. Guests can enjoy a drink in the tea room or bar. The bar and restaurant have fireplaces.
Everest Hotel provides a 24-hour reception where WiFi internet access is available. Equipped with video surveillance, there is ski storage space with ski boot heaters. Guests can enjoy discounted rates on ski rental at the shop next door.
The hotel is just a few steps from the Val d’Isere bus station and has easy access to the Vanoise National Park. The Aquasportif Center of Val d'Isère, which is 800 feet away, includes a pool, gym and spa, accessible with your ski pass. A shuttle to and from the airport is available for an additional charge upon request. The Italian border is 3.1 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Val-d'Isère, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
- Village Ski Lift - 800 feet
- Bellevarde Express Ski Lift - 900 feet
- Solaise Ski Lift - 1,100 feet
- L'Olympique Ski Lift - 1,150 feet
- Savonnette 1 Ski Lift - 1,300 feet
- Savonnette 2 Ski Lift - 1,300 feet
- Rogoney Ski Lift - 1,350 feet
- Legettaz Ski Lift - 2,600 feet
- Loyes Express Ski Lift - 3,500 feet
- Laisinant Express Ski Lift - 4,350 feet
- Lanches 2 - 4,700 feet
- Lanches 1 - 4,750 feet
- Funival Ski Lift - 4,900 feet
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do your bathrooms have bidets?Hello, No. Best regards, CatherineAnswered on June 29, 2021
- Hello, do you accept dogs like German Shephard?Hello, yes we accept, at a cost of 10 euros. Thank youAnswered on December 1, 2021
- do you have shuttle availability from geneva or lyon airport on weekdays (17-22 december is the planned trip) and how much would it cost?Yes, i can organise your travel. It will be cost around 390.00 euros from geneva with 4 pers maximum. Best regards, CatherineAnswered on July 21, 2020
- Hi do you have toiletries in the bathroom - shower gel & shampoo?Yes, we have shower gel & shampoo.Answered on December 1, 2021
- Hello, We are arriving on 18th December, but wouldn’t be able to check in until 01.30am on 19th. Would this be possible - do you leave a key out?No problem, we have a night guard who will give you the key. Thank youAnswered on December 1, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Everest Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the private garage is free during the summer months.
A welcome drink is offered on the first night.
The property offers hot beverages and pastries every day after your ski session.
Please note that the restaurant is closed from June to November inclusive.
Please note that the hotel has a partnership with Arpin by Mattis Rent next to the hotel. Special conditions are offered. Please contact the property for further details.
Please note that the hotel does not have a elevator. All guest accommodations, located from 1st to 3rd floor, is accessible by stairs only.
Outside reception opening hours (after 9.00 pm and before 7.30 am), a Self Check-in & Check-out Kiosk is available.
Please inform Everest Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Everest Hotel
Check-in at Everest Hotel is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Everest Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Everest Hotel by:
- Taxi 3h
The prices at Everest Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Everest Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
Everest Hotel is 650 feet from the center of Val-d'Isère.
Room options at Everest Hotel include: