Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel
88 Bis Avenue Kléber, 16th arr., 75016 Paris, France – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 378 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Paris
Offering a wrought-iron banister designed by Gustave Eiffel and a restaurant, Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel features free WiFi and is a 10-minute walk from Avenue Champs Elysées, 350 feet from Boissière Metro Station and 3.3 mi from the Parc des Princes Stadium.
At Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel, the rooms and suites feature an elegant décor and large windows. Each room also has a mini-bar, individual temperature control, a flat-screen TV with international channels and an iHome docking station, as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in the bathrooms.
Breakfast is served every morning. The hotel's bistro restaurant, the Carte Blanche, also provides a large wine cellar. Extra features at the hotel include a fitness room and an on-site library.
The Eiffel Tower is a 15-minute walk from Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel and guests can also walk to the River Seine in 10 minutes.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is this facing Eiffel Tower? If not, what suite room is having good view to Eiffel Tower?Hello Dear The hotel is not facing the Eiffel Tower, we just have a few rooms with the this view. The Junior Suite Eiffel where you can have the confi..Answered on 8 November 2019
- can you accommodate a gluten free diet? If so, is there a dedicated prep area to avoid cross contamination?Dear Guest, We offer several product gluten free plus our Chef is listening all requests concerning food preferences. The hotel has one kitchen where ..Answered on 20 February 2020
- Hi I am wondering which rooms that can occupy 3 adults have balcony please?Hello, our triple rooms with a balcony are the Deluxe rooms, the Junior Suites and the Junior Suite Deluxes. Best regards, Louise / Reservation departmentAnswered on 10 June 2022
- Hi we our coming for just 5 hours would our kids be allowed as we will book d room for just 1 day but check out in 5 hours and our 2kids are 4yearsHello, yes do some day use offers from 11am to 5 pm only Please contact hotel directly for more informationAnswered on 10 June 2022
- Hello How much is the Suite Eiffel Room please? Thank you.Dear Guest, It depends the date of your stay. Could you please provide us with more informations ? Kind regards,Answered on 11 February 2023
- Still looking?
Food: French, European
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness center
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the following amenities are available upon request:
- communicating rooms
- hypoallergenic pillows
- high chair
If you pay your stay online with a credit card, the cardholder must be present at check in. If this is not the case, the hotel reserves the right on the day of arrival to ask for a second credit card or another payment method for the entire stay.
Please inform Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel
Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel has 1 restaurant:
- Carte Blanche
Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel is 2.9 miles from the center of Paris.
Room options at Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel include: