67 rue Devilde, 37100 Tours, France –
Standard Double Room
FAMILY AFFAIR Beaumanoir is a family house since 1820.The manor has been turned in a retirement home in 1945 As time goes by the old house suffered. When we had the opportunity to buy it in 2006 we wanted to return it to its original purpose : being a family house. A lot of work after we are proud of this comfortable and welcoming place in an exceptionnal environnement ; surrounded by a park in town not far from the very centre.
Area Info –
- Château de Tours 0.8 miles
- Cathedrale St-Gatien 0.9 miles
- Touraine Chamber of Commerce 1 miles
- Musee des Beaux-Arts 1 miles
- Hotel Goüin Museum 1 miles
- Indre-et-Loire Prefecture 1.1 miles
- Place Plumereau 1.1 miles
- Basilica of Saint Martin 1.2 miles
- Tours Town Hall 1.3 miles
- Marmoutier Abbey 1.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Les Halles de Tours Market 1.3 miles
- Tours Train Station 1.3 miles
- Saint-Pierre-des-Corps Train Station 2.2 miles
- Ronsard House 2.3 miles
- Chateau de Plessis-lès-Tours 2.3 miles
- Château de Villandry 9.6 miles
- Robert Debré Hospital Amboise 13.5 miles
- Château de Langeais 14.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- place coty Market 0.8 miles
- simply market Supermarket 1.2 miles
- la scala Cafe/Bar 2.6 miles
- bistrot de la tranchée Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Tours Val de Loire Airport 2.2 miles
- Poitiers-Biard Airport 59.6 miles
- Deols Airport 61.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Beaumanoir
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Soundproof Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 20 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Please note that credit cards are not an accepted method of payment.
Please inform Beaumanoir of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.