Best Western Central Hotel
21 Rue Berthelot, 37000 Tours, France – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1310 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Enjoy relaxing in the Best Western Central Hotel’s pretty garden with its pleasant terrace.
The friendly and attentive staff at the Best Western Central Hotel will be happy to help you organize your stay in Tours 24 hours a day.
Accessible from highway A10 and only 650 feet from Tours train station, the Best Western makes the perfect base for exploring the Indre-et-Loire region.
This is our guests' favorite part of Tours, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Best Western Central Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 4, 2006
Hotel chain/brand: Best Western
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- do any of the standard rooms have a balcony and would there definitely be room to park in your private car park ?Good evening, Our rooms does not have a balcony, and you can have a parking place into our private car park, that you can booked for 10€ per night an..Answered on 2 February 2020
- Hi we have two small well behaved dogs. are you happy to except them ?Good morning. Dogs are accepted in our hotel. For your information, pets are an extra charge of 10 € per animal and per day. They are not allowed in ..Answered on 4 June 2023
- Is there a minibar or refrigerator in the room as I need to keep some medication?Good morning, We have minibars in our rooms, so you will be able to keep medication fresh. If the minibar is not big enough, you can let everything t..Answered on 26 January 2020
- Hi, we are hoping to visit you but please clarify checking out as it says between 11 to 12 but we need to leave the hotel at 8am is this ok ?Good evening, 8 AM is absolutely fine to check out.* We have a 24h reception so you can check out any moment you'd like in the morning until 12 o cl..Answered on 21 September 2021
- Is there a height restriction on your parking garage? We have a roofbox and our height is 2.1m.Good evening, Our parking is overhead. We stay at your disposal for any other information. Cordially, Service Réception BWAnswered on 23 November 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Beach umbrellas
From 2:00 PM
From 6:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 1 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 1 and up are allowed)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash is not accepted Best Western Central Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Best Western Central Hotel
The prices at Best Western Central Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Best Western Central Hotel is 1,800 feet from the center of Tours.
Best Western Central Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Room options at Best Western Central Hotel include:
Check-in at Best Western Central Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The nearest beach is 2,300 feet from Best Western Central Hotel.