Best Western Montcalm
50, avenue Félix Faure, 15th arr., 75015 Paris, France – Great location - show map – Subway Access
The Best Western Montcalm is located in the residential 15th Arrondissement, 0.7 mi from Porte de Versailles Exhibition Center. It offers villa-style accommodations.
This Best Western hotel features cozy and charming rooms fitted with individual air conditioning and free WiFi access.
For added comfort, the Best Western Montcalm proposes a lovely garden and a cozy lounge where you can enjoy a relaxing drink. A complete, gluten-free breakfast is served each morning, this is must be requested upon arrival and is subject to an extra charge.
The hotel features a central location in a peaceful district and offers easy access to the entire city via the nearby public transport network.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, do all the rooms have a balcony with outdoor seating or do we need to request this? ThanksBonjour, Only the rooms on the top floor with street view have a balcony. You must request this specifically and we will accomodate your demand if th..Answered on 18 April 2022
- Hi there, do you offer an option to leave a luggage in the hotel/reception or a designated space until I will take my flight? ThanksDear Sir/Madam, We have aluggage room to store the bags It is free of charge Please contact the reception for the storage Kind regards, ReceptionAnswered on 26 January 2022
- How far are you from Paris Gare du Nord train station in miles and how long and roughly how much in a taxi please?Dear Sir/Madam, We are about 6 miles. It will take about 30 minutes to get to the hotel and a taxi will cost about 40 €. The charges are as per the..Answered on 27 November 2019
- hi. can I know which room type have private balcony？Dear Sir/Madam, We have 4 rooms with balcony situated on the 6th floor. There are 3 classics and 1 superior with balcony.Answered on 15 June 2022
- Hi there, If we would like a room with a balcony that has a seat outside. Which type of room we should book?Hello, We have 4 rooms with balcony situated on the 6th floor. 3 are classic rooms and 1 is a superior room. It is subject to availability.Answered on 4 May 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Walk-in closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun deck
- High chair
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Executive lounge access
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Best Western Montcalm accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking  rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Best Western Montcalm
Best Western Montcalm is 3.1 miles from the center of Paris.
Check-in at Best Western Montcalm is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Best Western Montcalm may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Best Western Montcalm include:
Best Western Montcalm offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Best Western Montcalm can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include: