Hôtel Albert 1er
162 Rue La Fayette, 10th arr., 75010 Paris, France – – Subway Access
An address in to the heart of Paris, Located between the Gare du Nord and the Gare de l'Est, 2 of the most important and best served Parisian railway stations. The Hotel Albert 1er Paris enjoys a superbly convenient location. Close to 3 Metro lines an RER line that leads directly to Villepinte and Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport, Stade de France, also several international railway services such as Eurostar and Thalys. Our hotel is indeed situated close of a range of public transport options, making it the ideal base from which to discover the many facets of Paris. Whatever the reason is for your stay in the capital; business, sightseeing, shopping, dining or entertainment, this prime location will meet your needs and desires. Here you will find a typical Parisian neighbourhood with a combination of cafes, restaurants and shops, and is just a short walk to many beautiful and fascinating city attractions, including the Opera Garnier, the Pigalle district, the Grands Magasins department stores, and the Canal Saint-Martin.
Area Info –
- Magenta RER Station 0 miles
- Gare du Nord Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Gare du Nord 0.2 miles
- Château Landon Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Gare de l'Est Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Marché Saint-Quentin 0.2 miles
- Gare de l'Est 0.2 miles
- Louis Blanc Metro Station 0.3 miles
- La Chapelle Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Le Manoir de Paris Haunted House 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- La Cigale Concert Hall 0.8 miles
- Sacré-Coeur 0.9 miles
- Buttes Chaumont 1.1 miles
- Opéra Garnier 1.3 miles
- Comedie Caumartin Theatre 1.5 miles
- Mathurins Theatre 1.5 miles
- Louvre 1.6 miles
- Notre Dame Cathedral 1.9 miles
- Opéra Bastille 2 miles
- Arc de Triomphe 2.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Le Terminus Restaurant 0.1 miles
- La Maison Blanche Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Carrefour City Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Marché Couvert St Quentin Market 0.3 miles
- Montmartre Mountain 1.2 miles
- Canal Saint Martin River 1.2 miles
- Orly Airport 10.4 miles
- Paris - Charles De Gaulle Airport 13 miles
- Beauvais Tille Airport 41.6 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Marché Saint-Quentin Market
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hôtel Albert 1er
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Check (domestic only) ANCV Chèques-Vacances Hôtel Albert 1er accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.