43 rue Chapelet - Boulevard Marcel Dassault RN 10 Rond Point du mousse, 64200 Biarritz, France – Good location – show map
Campanile Biarritz is located 1.2 mi from the town center and 2,650 feet from the Halle Iraty Performance Hall and Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne Airport. It offers a 24-hour reception.
An flat-screen TV with cable channels and free Wi-Fi access feature in all of the air-conditioned rooms at Campanile. Each blends neutral tones with green and chocolate-brown furnishings.
A buffet breakfast and a seasonal menu are served in the modern restaurant or on the terrace.
Guests can walk to Iraty market in 3 minutes. Private parking is also provided on site.
Cote des Basques Beach8.7 Excellent beach1.5 miles from property
Grande Plage8.8 Excellent beach1.6 miles from property
Plage Pêcheurs8.5 Very good beach1.6 miles from property
Plage Marbella8.6 Excellent beach1.6 miles from property
Plage Miramar8.7 Excellent beach1.7 miles from property
Plage Milady8.5 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
Plage Port Vieux8.6 Excellent beach1.8 miles from property
- does the train from Gare de Biarritz go to St Jean Pied de PortYou can get to St Jean Pied de Port from Biarritz train station. There will just be a transfert at Bayonne station.Answered on 22 February 2020
- I need very secure car parking. Is this available?We have a private and free car parking, but not under surveillance. regards, receptionAnswered on 10 July 2020
- We are worried we may not be on time to check in. We arrive at airport after 10 pm.Hello, No problem, the reception is open 24 hours a day. If the front door is closed, you have a doorbell to the right of that door. The receptionist..Answered on 9 August 2020
- Is it possible to walk the 800 meters distance you mention the Hotel ist From the Airport? Or is this not posdible due to motorways, etc?Hello, You can walk the 800 meters distance, however the road is not really safe. Kind regards, ReceptionAnswered on 2 January 2021
- Do you have bedrooms accessible to wheel chair users?Hello, I confirm to you, we have bedrooms accessible to wheel chair users. Kind regards, Campanile BiarritzAnswered on 12 October 2019
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Wake-up service
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Entire unit located on ground floor
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 11 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Campanile Biarritz accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are asked to arrive before 23:00. In case of late arrivals, the hotel may re sell your room. If you cannot change your time of arrival, please contact the hotel before 23:00 local time.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Campanile Biarritz
Room options at Campanile Biarritz include:
Campanile Biarritz has 1 restaurant:
- LE RESTAURANT
Campanile Biarritz offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
Campanile Biarritz is 1.4 miles from the center of Biarritz.
The prices at Campanile Biarritz may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Campanile Biarritz can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Campanile Biarritz is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.