Campanile Roissy - Aéroport CDG - Le Mesnil Amelot
Rue Du Stade Sauvanet, 77990 Le Mesnil-Amelot, France – Show map
Two Connecting Double Rooms
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Superior Triple Room with 3 Single Beds
Superior Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)
5 Reasons to Choose Campanile Roissy - Aéroport CDG - Le Mesnil Amelot
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Campanile offers comfortable rooms with high-end bedding and free Wi-Fi access. With our menus inspired by Chefs and our unlimited buffets, our Campanile restaurants welcome you daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can also share warm and friendly moments in our lounges. Should you wish to organize your seminar in one of our hotels, you will benefit from a spacious and fully equipped meeting room . With more than 400 hotels in France and Europe, you will feel like home everywhere!
Campanile Roissy - Aéroport CDG - Le Mesnil Amelot takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
- Charles de Gaulle Airport Terminal 2 RER Station 1.2 miles
- Charles de Gaulle Airport Terminal 1 RER Station 1.3 miles
- Roissy-en-France Town Hall 3.3 miles
- Aéroville Shopping Centre 3.5 miles
- Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance 3.6 miles
- Mitry-Claye RER Station 3.8 miles
- Volvo Trucks France 3.9 miles
- Volkswagen Group France 4 miles
- Acer Computer France 4.3 miles
- Paris-Nord 2 International Business Park CDG Airport 4.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Vert Galant Train Station 5.2 miles
- Parc Asterix Amusement Park 8.2 miles
- Paris - Le Bourget Airport 8.3 miles
- Air and Space Museum 8.6 miles
- Mer de Sable Amusement Park 9.6 miles
- Basilique de Saint-Denis Metro Station 11.7 miles
- Basilica Saint Denis 11.8 miles
- Chantilly Forest 11.9 miles
- Stade de France 12.1 miles
- Le Zénith 12.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- POMME OR Restaurant 0.1 miles
- COMMERCE Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- EPICERIE Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Paris - Charles De Gaulle Airport 1.2 miles
- Orly Airport 22.4 miles
- Beauvais Tille Airport 37.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 10 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
From 05:00 until 00:00 a shuttle service at a EUR 5 fee per adult is scheduled every 35 minutes between the hotel and Charles de Gaulle Airport's Terminal T2. To reach the terminal T2 from Terminal 1 and 3, you need to take the CDG Val shuttle. The shuttles are grey or blue and have a Campanile or Première Classe logo on.
Breakfast is served from 05:00 until 10:00. Dinner is served until 22:30.
Parking is free during your stay. If you wish to leave your car in the car park after check-out, there will be an extra fee per day or per week.