Set in a renovated Breton-style house, this family-run B&B is located in Beauvoir, 1.9 mi from Mont-Saint-Michel. With a 3000-m2 flowered park, it features rooms with attached bathroom with antique furniture and free Wi-Fi.
All with a private entrance, the elegant rooms at Les Vieilles Digues have free toiletries. Those on the ground floor include French doors with direct access to the patio, which has deck chairs.
The breakfast includes hot drinks, orange juice, yogurt, cheese and cereals and fresh baguettes are delivered daily by the local baker. The owners are at guests’ disposal for advising good restaurants nearby.
Guests are invited to have a walk or a ride along Le Couesnon River, which is 650 feet from Les Vieilles Digues. Saint-Malo and Cancale are a 45-minute drive and Pontorson Train Station is 3.1 mi away. Free private parking is possible on site.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Bonjour, Y a t il une baignoire dans la chambre triple deluxe?Bonjour, non pas de baignoire dans nos chambres, seulement des douchesAnswered on March 21, 2021
- Hello there, Do you offer a late checkout or maybe hold luggage’s for guests that decide to visit Mont St.Michel abbey early in the am day of check out?Yes, everything is possibleAnswered on May 21, 2022
- Are we able to have a late check in? Our boat doesn’t get in until late so we would be there around 10.30pm.Yes, it is possibleAnswered on March 11, 2022
- Can you please confirm the size of the bed? Large double bed? What are the dimensions? Is this equivalent to a Queen Size?The beds are Queen SizeAnswered on February 20, 2022
- Husband and I are both semi handicapped and climbing steps is a challenge so a room with a queen, king or 2 twin beds on the ground floor is preferred..Bonjour Mary Anne, yes bed linens are included in the price. You could have a room on the ground floor, 2 beds, but the breakfast room is downstairs :..Answered on May 28, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
11:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Until 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 8 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 8 and up are allowed)
Chambres d'Hôtes Les Vieilles Digues accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 11:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
If you plan on arriving after 20:00, please notify the property in advance. Please be aware that the property cannot guarantee your room after 20:00. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Chambres d'Hôtes Les Vieilles Digues
Check-in at Chambres d'Hôtes Les Vieilles Digues is from 11:30 AM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
Chambres d'Hôtes Les Vieilles Digues is 2,950 feet from the center of Beauvoir.
Chambres d'Hôtes Les Vieilles Digues offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
Room options at Chambres d'Hôtes Les Vieilles Digues include:
The prices at Chambres d'Hôtes Les Vieilles Digues may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Chambres d'Hôtes Les Vieilles Digues can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Chambres d'Hôtes Les Vieilles Digues by:
- Taxi 1h