La Maison Champs Elysées
8 Rue Jean Goujon, 8th arr., 75008 Paris, France – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 295 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Each air-conditioned and soundproofed room at the La Maison Champs Elysées has views of the courtyard and is equipped with luxury toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom. All rooms are accessible by a elevator.
La Table du 8 restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and traditional French cuisine, made using fresh seasonal produce. Breakfast can also be enjoyed in the comfort of your room at an extra cost. In the summer guests are invited to enjoy their meals and a drink on the terrace.
Metro Station Franklin D. Roosevelt is 1,150 feet from the La Maison Champs Elysées, giving direct access to La Defense and Chatelet. The Eiffel tower and Arc de Triomphe are a 20-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.La Maison Champs Elysées has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 3, 2010
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What does it mean “ early riser “? Is there no door on the shower area?These offered rates include a 30% discount off our best available rate This « Early riser » special offer is related to construction work going on in some buildings next-by the back building of the hotel, impacting our Boutique rooms Collection. These construction works, beyond our control, can generate some noise from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. There is a door in the shower area.Answered on 16 December 2019
- Hi I need to keep ice packs frozen to transport breastmilk. Would you have a freezer in the room or that I can use in the hotel for the ice packs? Is there a fridge for the breastmilk?Dear Madam, we have fridge in all of our rooms, we can let you use our freezer of course, please let us know at front desk when you artrive. We will do our best for you to be comfortable while breastfeeding! Kind regards Pauline - sales ManagerAnswered on 6 June 2022
- do you have a gymThank you for your message. No we do not have a gym Kind regards.Answered on 24 May 2022
- Hi, can you let me know if each room has balcony? If it doesn’t, which room has one? Thanks!Dear Madam, Dear Sir, We only have 02 rooms with balconies, one Junior Suite and one Deluxe. We don't provide the room numer as you can book only one category and not one particular room. Kind regards Pauline - sales ManagerAnswered on 6 June 2022
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- CD player
- DVD player
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash La Maison Champs Elysées accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about La Maison Champs Elysées
La Maison Champs Elysées has 1 restaurant:
- La Table du 8
Check-in at La Maison Champs Elysées is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at La Maison Champs Elysées may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at La Maison Champs Elysées include:
La Maison Champs Elysées is 2.1 miles from the center of Paris.
La Maison Champs Elysées offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):