You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Chantereyne! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Hotel Chantereyne is located near Cherbourg town center, overlooking the marina and the Holy Trinity Basilica. The guest rooms and apartments feature modern decor and unlimited free Wi-Fi access.
Each room has a flat-screen TV and facilities for making tea and coffee. Some of the rooms offer a view of the marina, the private garden and the Holy Trinity Basilica.
The Hotel Chantereyne is the ideal base for enjoying the many nautical events taking place in Cherbourg throughout the year.
The friendly and attentive staff at the Chantereyne will be happy to help you organize your stay in Cherbourg 24 hours a day. Free parking is available nearby.
This is our guests' favorite part of Cherbourg en Cotentin, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
La Saline7.9 Good beach1.3 miles from property
- Can you confirm if we will have a double bed and 2 single beds if we book the Privelege double room with harbour view please?Dear , the "PRIVILEGE" room is composed of a double bed and a single bed. Best regards, Pascaline - Assistant Manager.Answered on January 8, 2020
- How safe is the parking.. We are traveling to the Ferry ThanksHello, The hotel is in a quiet location removed from the city center with public parking around. Best regards, Front officeAnswered on July 28, 2022
- What arrangements are there for late check in please.Dear Sir, It's 25€ per hour, only if we have some availabilites. Best Regards, Marjorie-RéceptionAnswered on May 2, 2022
- hello do you have secure parking for our car?hello We have a big quiet public parking for your car on a face to the hotelAnswered on November 18, 2021
- Do you still allow small dog￼Hello, Yes dogs of all sizes are accepted at the hotel. See you soon Best regards Mélinda Front OfficeAnswered on April 14, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hotel Chantereyne accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Hotel Chantereyne
Guests staying at Hotel Chantereyne can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Chantereyne offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Hotel Chantereyne is 2,150 feet from the center of Cherbourg en Cotentin.
Room options at Hotel Chantereyne include:
The prices at Hotel Chantereyne may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Chantereyne is from 2:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.