Offering a terrace and sun terrace, Château De Breuil is located in Bruyères-et-Montbérault, 26 mi from Reims. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.
Rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Château Du Breuil features free WiFi throughout the property.
You can play billiards at the bed and breakfast. Saint-Quentin is 27 mi from Château De Breuil, while Laon is 2.7 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
- Hi Could you let me know if you have a bar/lounge menu - we are looking to stay with you on Friday evening but require a simple meal. NickyDear, We thank you for your message. We have only retaurant menus. You can eat " a la carte " and have only a main course. Kind regards VincentAnswered on March 9, 2022
- Hello, We are interested in booking for 15th June, would we have to prebook an evening dinner please?Thank your for your message. We have availability for dinner the evcening of your arrival Kind regards, VincentAnswered on April 29, 2022
- Hi. We are travelling back to the Isle of Man with our classic car. We have a car and trailer approx 7-8 metres total length. Are you able to provide ..Dear, Yes you can park your car and your trailer. Kind regards, VincentAnswered on May 6, 2022
- What are the check-in and check-out times? Would I be able to check in from 11pm-12am(midnight)Dear Check in is from 5pm to 7pm and check out before 12h00 kind regards VincentAnswered on March 11, 2022
- Hi is it possible to have a typical menu please?Dear, What kind of menu do you want ?Answered on April 19, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Château De Breuil accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Château De Breuil
Check-in at Château De Breuil is from 5:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Château De Breuil is 1.4 miles from the center of Bruyères-et-Montbérault.
The prices at Château De Breuil may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Château De Breuil can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Château De Breuil include:
Château De Breuil offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Swimming pool
Yes, Château De Breuil is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Château De Breuil has 1 restaurant:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Château De Breuil on this page.