Château de Courcelles
8 rue du Chateau, 02220 Courcelles-sur-Vesle, France – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
With high ceilings and ornate furnishings, guest rooms offer views of the surrounding gardens. Each room has a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.
A French fine dining experience can be enjoyed in the historic dining room with wooden beams, or in the atrium with views of the gardens. Château de Courcelles features a wine cellar with 1000 wine references, as well as 250 types of champagne.
Massage treatments can be organized upon request for an additional fee. There is also a tennis court on site and an option of 3 jogging routes through the château’s gardens.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.Château de Courcelles has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jan 9, 2012
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Does this room have air conditioning?Dear Madam, dear Sir, We confirm that only one Suite and our Marie-Louise Suite have air conditioning. Remaining at your disposal, we wish you a nic..Answered on 15 July 2022
- It is very nice that you welcome pets. Can travellers with dogs book all types of rooms or is the selection limited? Can dogs come to the restaurant?Dear Madam, Dear Sir, Thank you for your message. Dogs are welcome in all our rooms, with a supplement at the rate of 45€ per day, per dog. As wel..Answered on 3 February 2023
- The outdoor pool is heated? And is it open in the end of September? Thank you!Dear Madam, dear Sir, We inform you that our swimming pool is heated and, if the weather is still sunny in the end of September, you will be able to ..Answered on 27 July 2022
- Hello, My friend and I want to come and stay for my 30th birthday. How much is it to get the shuttle to Reims to visit the Champagne Houses please?Dear Madam, dear Sir, We thank you for your request and for your interest in our House. We inform you that the rate will be around 120€ per trip if ..Answered on 13 July 2022
- Is your restaurant opened for dinner on 24/12 svp?Dear Madam, dear Sir, Our restaurant is open for Dinner on Christmas Eve. Our Chef suggests a special menu for this occasion. Do not hesitate to reach..Answered on 22 December 2022
- Still looking?
- CuisineFrench • Local
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner • High tea • Cocktail hour
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Walk-in closet
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- High chair
- Clothes rack
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Tennis equipment
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tennis court
- Dining area
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Pool with view
- Heated pool
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- MassageAdditional charge
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cash Château de Courcelles accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Château de Courcelles
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Château de Courcelles is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Château de Courcelles offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike tours
- Swimming pool
- Tennis equipment
- Cooking class
The prices at Château de Courcelles may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Château de Courcelles is 1,000 feet from the center of Courcelles-sur-Vesle.
Château de Courcelles has 1 restaurant:
Room options at Château de Courcelles include:
Yes, Château de Courcelles is popular with guests booking family stays.