Château de Montcaud
Château de Montcaud, 30200 Sabran, France – Great location - show map
Château de Montcaud is located in Sabran, in the Provence region. The property is set in the former private residence of a silk trader and is surrounded by five hectares of grounds. After a 2 year renovation the hotel has been fully refurbished and re-opened in June 2018. It features a 24-hour front desk, an outdoor swimming pool, a concierge service and free WiFi.
The 29 rooms and suites include a kettle and a private bathroom, while the Family Suite and Two-Bedroom House will each provide you with a terrace. At Château de Montcaud, each room includes air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. All the rooms have views of the park.
On site, guests can enjoy a traditional French bistrot and a gourmet restaurant. The bistrot serves traditional French meals as well as daily specials, which, weather permitting, guests can enjoy on the terrace and packed meals are also available. A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Château de Montcaud.
Meeting and events facilities are available on site. Guests can also benefit from the free newspapers offered onsite and the bicycle rental service.
Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Château de Montcaud. Avignon is 24 mi from Château de Montcaud, while Nîmes is 31 mi away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 35 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- We need 2 single occupancy rooms and 6 twin rooms but no double occupancy rooms - this is a male only touring groupDear Madam/Sir, Thank you very much for your booking request and your kind interest in Château de Montcaud. We will be delighted to welcome you but could you please, let us know the dates that you are interested in? Kind regards Julien ConciergeAnswered on 11 March 2022
- We're celebrating our wedding anniversary in Aug and would like to bring our 11month old son with us. Can he sleep with us in a double classic room?Many thanks for your interest in Château de Montcaud, we would be delighted to welcome you and your son. Baby cots are available for free in all room categories for children up to three years old. We are at your disposal for any further questions.Answered on 10 January 2022
- Hi are pets allowed in this room as mentioned in write up as we are travelling with a dog, many thanks MartinDear Martin, We do not accept animals in the classic, classic mas, and in the apartment. We accept with pleasure your dog in a privilege room. We stay at your complete disposal for any further information you may need. Chateau de MontcaudAnswered on 31 August 2022
- Ns sommes une famille de 8 p, vs avez indiques sur booking 4 chambres pour la nuit samedi a dimanche prochain? A quelle heure on peut arriver, merciBonjour, Pour votre réservation, pouvez vous nous contacter par mail firstname.lastname@example.org ou par téléphone au 04 66 33 20 15 afin que l'on puisse vous répondre au mieux. Les chambres sont disponibles à partir de 15h Au plaisir La réceptionAnswered on 3 August 2021
Le Bistro de Montcaud
Le Cèdre de Montcaud
Open for: Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Walk-in closet
- Garden view
- High chair
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Walking tours
- Tennis equipment
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tennis court
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Air conditioning
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Executive lounge access
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- All ages welcome
- Pool with view
- Heated pool
- Shallow end
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Château de Montcaud accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- up to 5 years old: free of charge
- between 6 and 11 years old: EUR 14 per child per day
- from 12 years old: EUR 28 per child per day
Please note that an extra charge of EUR 20 per animal per day applies to guests wishing to bring pets.
Please note that we do not accept animals in the following categories : Classic and appartment.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Château de Montcaud of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Sat, Oct 15, 2022 until Sat, Dec 31, 2022