Château de Montcaud
Château de Montcaud, 30200 Sabran, France – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 184 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The 29 rooms and suites include a kettle and a private bathroom, while the Family Suite and Two-Bedroom House will each provide you with a terrace. At Château de Montcaud, each room includes air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. All the rooms have views of the park.
On site, guests can enjoy a traditional French bistrot and a gourmet restaurant. The bistrot serves traditional French meals as well as daily specials, which, weather permitting, guests can enjoy on the terrace and packed meals are also available. A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Château de Montcaud.
Meeting and events facilities are available on site. Guests can also benefit from the free newspapers offered onsite and the bicycle rental service.
Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Château de Montcaud. Avignon is 24 mi from Château de Montcaud, while Nîmes is 31 mi away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 35 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.Château de Montcaud has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 27, 2018
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- We need 2 single occupancy rooms and 6 twin rooms but no double occupancy rooms - this is a male only touring groupDear Madam/Sir, Thank you very much for your booking request and your kind interest in Château de Montcaud. We will be delighted to welcome you but could you please, let us know the dates that you are interested in? Kind regards Julien ConciergeAnswered on 11 March 2022
- We're celebrating our wedding anniversary in Aug and would like to bring our 11month old son with us. Can he sleep with us in a double classic room?Many thanks for your interest in Château de Montcaud, we would be delighted to welcome you and your son. Baby cots are available for free in all room categories for children up to three years old. We are at your disposal for any further questions.Answered on 10 January 2022
- Hi are pets allowed in this room as mentioned in write up as we are travelling with a dog, many thanks MartinDear Martin, We do not accept animals in the classic, classic mas, and in the apartment. We accept with pleasure your dog in a privilege room. We stay at your complete disposal for any further information you may need. Chateau de MontcaudAnswered on 31 August 2022
- Ns sommes une famille de 8 p, vs avez indiques sur booking 4 chambres pour la nuit samedi a dimanche prochain? A quelle heure on peut arriver, merciBonjour, Pour votre réservation, pouvez vous nous contacter par mail firstname.lastname@example.org ou par téléphone au 04 66 33 20 15 afin que l'on puisse vous répondre au mieux. Les chambres sont disponibles à partir de 15h Au plaisir La réceptionAnswered on 3 August 2021
- Le Bistro de Montcaud
- Le Cèdre de Montcaud
- Open forDinner
- AmbienceTraditional • Romantic
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Walk-in closet
- Garden view
- High chair
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Walking tours
- Tennis equipment
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tennis court
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Air conditioning
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Executive lounge access
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- All ages welcome
- Pool with view
- Heated pool
- Shallow end
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Château de Montcaud accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- up to 5 years old: free of charge
- between 6 and 11 years old: EUR 14 per child per day
- from 12 years old: EUR 28 per child per day
Please note that an extra charge of EUR 20 per animal per day applies to guests wishing to bring pets.
Please note that we do not accept animals in the following categories : Classic and appartment.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Château de Montcaud of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Sat, Oct 15, 2022 until Sat, Dec 31, 2022