Château De Pray
Rue du Cèdre, 37530 Amboise, France – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 187 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
All rooms include modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi internet access.
Facilities at the Château De Pray include a gorgeous outdoor swimming pool.
Free parking is provided at the Château De Pray, making it easy to discover the beauty of the Loire Valley by car.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.Château De Pray has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 11, 2005
Hotel chain/brand: les Collectionneurs
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I need to cancel and I can’t find my cancellation number. What do I do?Can you give us your name and the date of your stay please ?Answered on 16 September 2022
- Do you have an air conditioning? This week is going to be hot, how are the rooms?Bonjour, Following your email, we confirm we have air conditioning in the room. We remain at your disposal for any further information you may request. Best regards. The ReceptionAnswered on 9 August 2021
- I have not received a reply. I do not have my confirmation number to the reservation I made for one room, two nights on October 17 -19 that I need to cancel due to cancer surgery. Please cancel and confirm.Thank you for your message we have well recieved Would you be so kind as to tell us your first and last names please? In this waiting, we remain at your disposalAnswered on 19 September 2022
- Bonjour . Is your restaurant open to guests on a Sunday ? Thank youHello, We are please to give you the link below to see our opening dates : https://www.chateaudepray.fr/uploads/media/chateau-de-pray-loire-photo-181960.pdf Best Regards,Answered on 28 October 2021
- Do your rooms have elevator access?Bonjour, We do not have elevator but we do have room on ground floor. Best regards,Answered on 13 September 2022
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Walk-in closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- High chair
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Opening times
- All ages welcome
- Heated pool
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
From 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
When booking for more than 7 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Château De Pray accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Thu, Nov 14, 2019 until Thu, Apr 30, 2020
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Thu, Oct 01, 2020 until Fri, Apr 30, 2021
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Wed, Mar 16, 2022 until Sun, May 01, 2022
FAQs about Château De Pray
Room options at Château De Pray include:
Château De Pray offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Horseback riding
- Temporary art galleries
- Swimming pool
- Bicycle rental
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Château De Pray is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Château De Pray may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Château De Pray can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Château De Pray is 1.7 miles from the center of Amboise.
Château De Pray has 1 restaurant: