Château de Rochegude - Relais & Châteaux
Place Château, 26790 Rochegude-Drome, France – Great location - show map
5 Reasons to Choose Château de Rochegude - Relais & Châteaux
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The Château de Rochegude, part of the prestigious Relais et Chateaux group, has been fully modernised from the entrance hall to the bedrooms and from the cloisters to the reception rooms. An instant, soothing feeling of relaxation and serenity radiates from the whole hotel. A superb open view over the surrounding vineyards, the beauties of nature, the calm of a little village in Provence, a well-being suite, an outdoor pool, a tennis court … and a reception open day and night. There is always someone there for you, attentive, ready and waiting to anticipate your every desire...
Château de Rochegude - Relais & Châteaux takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- The wine University 3 miles
- Orange Golf Course 6.9 miles
- Theatre Antique d'Orange 7.8 miles
- Crocodile Farm 9.7 miles
- Drôme Provençale Golf Course 10.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- PROXI MARKET Supermarket 0.4 miles
- LAC DU PIGNEDORE Lake 9.3 miles
- L'ARDECHE River 18.6 miles
- DENTELLES DE MONTMIRAILS Mountain 18.6 miles
- Caumont Airport 23.8 miles
- Garons Airport 39.6 miles
- Provence Airport 59.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Fence Around Pool
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 6 years are charged EUR 10 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that breakfast when served in the room is EUR 25 per person.
Please note that the restaurant is closed at the following times:
- April to June inclusive: Closed on Monday lunchtime and Monday evening
- July and August: Closed on Monday lunchtime
- September: Closed on Monday lunchtime and Monday evening
- October to March inclusive: Closed from Sunday evening to Tuesday evening inclusive.
There is a list of restaurants open on Monday at the reception desk of the Castle.