Le Château D'Etoges - Les Collectionneurs
4 Rue De Richebourg, 51270 Étoges, France –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 803 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Le Château D'Etoges - Les Collectionneurs.
Little Double Room in the Attic
Superior Double Room in the Castle
Family Room in the Orangerie
Family Room in the Chateau
Double/Twin Room in the Orangery
Privilege Double Room in the Castle
Classic Double Room in the Castle
4 Reasons to Choose Le Château D'Etoges - Les Collectionneurs
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Built in the early 17th century at the heart of the Champagne countryside, this listed historic chateau sits imposingly in the middle of a 50-acre park with large terrace, kitchen garden and magnificent fountains.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Auban-Moët Hospital 11.4 miles
- Georges Cartier Champagne House 12 miles
- Pol Roger Champagne House 12.2 miles
- Moët et Chandon House 12.2 miles
- André Bergère Champagne House 12.2 miles
- Mercier Champagne House 12.3 miles
- Castellane Tower 12.3 miles
- De Castellane Champagne House 12.3 miles
- Epernay Train Station 12.4 miles
- Epernay-Plivot Aerodrome 13.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- L\'Orangerie du Chateau d\'Etoges Restaurant 0 miles
- Sitis Supermarket 0.1 miles
- La Forge Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Vatry International Airport 16.8 miles
- Paris - Charles De Gaulle Airport 58.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
L'Orangerie du Chateau d'Etoges
Food: French, Local
Open for: Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Full Body Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Back Massage
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bikes Available (free)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Parking Garage
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Honeymoon Suite
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Le Château D'Etoges - Les Collectionneurs takes special requests – add in the next step!
3:30 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 25 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 35 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 35 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Le Château D'Etoges - Les Collectionneurs accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.