Hotel Crillon le Brave
Place de l'Eglise, 84410 Crillon-le-Brave, France – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 178 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Hotel Crillon le Brave
The rooms with attached bathroom are all equipped with a flat-screen TV and mini-bar. Some have a fireplace and offer views of the Ventoux Mountain.
A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Hotel Crillon le Brave. For evening meals, guests are invited to enjoy gourmet dishes at La Table du Ventoux or at the gastronomic restaurant La Madeleine.
Massages and body treatments can be booked at the on-site Spa des Ecuries, and guests can play boules on site. Bikes and a tandem bike are also available for rental and free, private parking is possible nearby. Avignon is 25 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.Hotel Crillon le Brave has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 25, 2012
Hotel chain/brand: Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you welcome small dogs in all areas of the hotel and at the pool?Dear guest, Sunny Greetings from Provence. Kindly note that we accept dogs under 10kgs (one dog maximum per room). An additional daily fee of 30 Euros..Answered on 29 June 2021
- Hi, can you please confirm that the valet parking is free? ThanksDear Sir or Madam, I am pleased to inform you that our parking is a free one.Answered on 31 March 2022
- Are dogs allowed in all areas of the hotel and also at the pool? My question wasn't really answered previously!Our apologies for the delay in responding. Kindly note that the dogs are accepted in all areas of the hotel except the Spa and the pool. Kind Regards,..Answered on 1 July 2021
- Is it possible to come by and have drinks by the pool? With payment pf courseDear Sir or Madam, Kindly note taht if you are guest of teh hotel, you are more than welcome to use the pool and have drinks there. However, if you a..Answered on 31 March 2022
- Hi there, I am trying to book a stay for 2 people in your superior room with breakfast, but it is only giving me an option for 1 person. How do I chan..You need to contact booking.com directly as you made the reservation through them and not through us (the hotel) in order to amend the right amount of..Answered on 24 October 2022
- Still looking?
- RESTAURANT GASTRONOMIQUE LA MADELEINE
- Open forDinner
- LA TABLE DU VENTOUX
- Open forLunch • Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live music/Performance
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Tennis equipment
- Horseback ridingAdditional charge
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Street parking
- Valet parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby safety gates
- Board games/Puzzles
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Tile/Marble floor
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- All ages welcome
- Pool with view
- Pool cover
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Spa facilities
- Body scrub
- Body treatments
- Waxing services
- Facial treatments
- Beauty services
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- MassageAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
- Fitness center
From 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Hotel Crillon le Brave accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Hotel Crillon le Brave of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.