Stay in the heart of Avignon – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hôtel de l'Horloge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This hotel is set in a 19th-century building overlooking the picturesque Place de L'Horloge, in the center of Avignon. It offers stylish rooms with free WiFi access. The hotel is a 2-minute walk from the Papal Palace.
The Hôtel de l'Horloge's rooms are decorated with antique furnishings. They are soundproofed and feature air conditioning, and some also come with private terraces. Three rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility. Some of the hotel's rooms feature panoramic views of the Palais des Papes.
The Luberon Regional Natural Park is a 30-minute drive away and the Alpilles mountains are a 55-minute drive away. Avignon - Caumont Airport is 6.2 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Avignon, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- do you have parkingHôtel de l’Horloge offers a 20 % discount for parking Palais des Papes, a public underground car park (about 15€ per 24 hours, discount applied).Answered on August 4, 2020
- Is there a bathtub ?Most of our rooms have bathtub. Please find details below : Bathtub in : Suite, Privilege With Terrace, Junior Suite, Privilege, Superior, Tradition W..Answered on October 30, 2019
- Are your standard double rooms the only rooms with shower? It seems all the others are bathtub only. Thanks.Dear Sirs, We have also Supérieur and Tradition rooms equipped with shower. Looking forward to welcoming you. Yours truly, Ira Front DeskAnswered on June 12, 2020
- Hi, I’m arriving to your hotel tomorrow, can you please send the address of the parking place. ThanksHi, You need to enter the following address: Rue Ferruce The car park will be at the Pope's Palace Best regardsAnswered on August 18, 2022
- Hi, can car or taxi drive up to the hotel entrance to drop us & luggage off? Is the hotel in a pedestrian-only area?How far to walk to train station?A taxi can drive to the hotel anytime, a car can too, except on "pedestrian days" (some week-ends, holidays, and during the festival time). The Centra..Answered on April 20, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking for more than 14 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hôtel de l'Horloge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Groups (from 5 rooms):
- 30% of the reservation total will be charged at the time of reservation, and the balance is due 30 days before check-in
Une carte d'identité ou un passeport valide devra être présenté à la réception à l'arrivée (le permis de conduire seul n'est pas accepté).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hôtel de l'Horloge
Check-in at Hôtel de l'Horloge is from 3:30 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Hôtel de l'Horloge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hôtel de l'Horloge include:
Hôtel de l'Horloge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bar crawls
- Bike tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Movie nights
- Cooking class
- Horseback riding
- Stand-up comedy
- Themed dinners
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance
Hôtel de l'Horloge is 650 feet from the center of Avignon.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hôtel de l'Horloge by:
- Car 1h
The prices at Hôtel de l'Horloge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.