Hôtel de l'Horloge
1 Rue Félicien David - Place de l'Horloge, 84000 Avignon, France – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1154 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Avignon
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hôtel de l'Horloge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This hotel is set in a 19th-century building overlooking the picturesque Place de L'Horloge, in the center of Avignon. It offers stylish rooms with free WiFi access. The hotel is a 2-minute walk from the Papal Palace.
The Hôtel de l'Horloge's rooms are decorated with antique furnishings. They are soundproofed and feature air conditioning, and some also come with private terraces. Three rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility. Some of the hotel's rooms feature panoramic views of the Palais des Papes.
The Luberon Regional Natural Park is a 30-minute drive away and the Alpilles mountains are a 55-minute drive away. Avignon - Caumont Airport is 6.2 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Avignon, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- do you have parkingHôtel de l’Horloge offers a 20 % discount for parking Palais des Papes, a public underground car park (about 15€ per 24 hours, discount applied).Answered on 4 August 2020
- Is there a bathtub ?Most of our rooms have bathtub. Please find details below : Bathtub in : Suite, Privilege With Terrace, Junior Suite, Privilege, Superior, Tradition W..Answered on 30 October 2019
- Do you have on site parking?Hotel de l'Horloge offers 20 % discount on Parking Palais des Papes. Parking Palais des Papes is underground, public, paying, the entrance is located ..Answered on 3 January 2023
- Are your standard double rooms the only rooms with shower? It seems all the others are bathtub only. Thanks.Dear Sirs, We have also Supérieur and Tradition rooms equipped with shower. Looking forward to welcoming you. Yours truly, Ira Front DeskAnswered on 12 June 2020
- Hi, I’m arriving to your hotel tomorrow, can you please send the address of the parking place. ThanksHi, You need to enter the following address: Rue Ferruce The car park will be at the Pope's Palace Best regardsAnswered on 18 August 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- AerobicsAdditional chargeOff-site
- ArcheryAdditional chargeOff-site
- Live sports events (broadcast)Additional chargeOff-site
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Themed dinnersAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking tours
- Movie nightsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Stand-up comedyAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- BowlingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking for more than 14 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hôtel de l'Horloge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Groups (from 5 rooms):
- 30% of the reservation total will be charged at the time of reservation, and the balance is due 30 days before check-in
Une carte d'identité ou un passeport valide devra être présenté à la réception à l'arrivée (le permis de conduire seul n'est pas accepté).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hôtel de l'Horloge
Check-in at Hôtel de l'Horloge is from 3:30 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Hôtel de l'Horloge include:
Hôtel de l'Horloge is 650 feet from the center of Avignon.
The prices at Hôtel de l'Horloge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hôtel de l'Horloge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hôtel de l'Horloge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bar crawls
- Bike tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Movie nights
- Cooking class
- Horseback riding
- Stand-up comedy
- Themed dinners
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance