Stay in the heart of Paris – Excellent location – show map
The 3-star Hotel de la Bretonnerie is in the heart of the charming Marais district, near the picturesque Place des Vosges. Rooms are individually decorated and include free Wi-Fi access.
The hotel is housed in a former private house dating back to the 17th century. The classic Parisian freestone façade leads to elegant and comfortable living spaces that have retained their original charm and character.
The rooms are decorated with stylish furniture; some have exposed beams; others have a view of the lively Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie; and some feature a small living room area.
The hotel boasts a central location and offers a truly Parisian setting with its cafes, flowering terraces and courtyards, as well as easy access to the entire city via the nearby public transportation network.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Do you have balconiesGood evening, We have only one room a Junior Suite which have a balconie. Best regardsAnswered on December 28, 2019
- Hi, do you have hair dryers?Bonjour, yes we have hair dryers in our rooms warm regards, Bretonnerie's team.Answered on October 17, 2022
- Bon jour. Do you have air conditioning? Thank youBonjour, thank you for your message. The building of the hotel is from 17th centure, we can't have air conditionning in it but we have fans in each ro..Answered on February 7, 2022
- Do your rooms have queen beds or full size bedsGood evening, Yes we have rooms with queen beds size ( 180 x 200 ) Warm regards, Bretonnerie's team.Answered on November 25, 2022
- Do you have rooms with twin bedsBonjour, Yes we do have room with twin bed. Warm regards, Bretonnerie's teamAnswered on September 13, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Hotel de la Bretonnerie accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Hotel de la Bretonnerie
Check-in at Hotel de la Bretonnerie is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel de la Bretonnerie by:
- Train 30min
- Taxi 45min
Hotel de la Bretonnerie offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Walking tours
- Stand-up comedy
- Happy hour
- Bar crawls
- Bike tours
- Movie nights
- Live music/Performance
Guests staying at Hotel de la Bretonnerie can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel de la Bretonnerie is 1,300 feet from the center of Paris.
Room options at Hotel de la Bretonnerie include:
The prices at Hotel de la Bretonnerie may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.