Hôtel de la Villeon
2 rue Davity, 07300 Tournon-sur-Rhône, France – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
All rooms have air-conditioning, a safety deposit box and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, slippers and a hairdryer.
Hôtel de la Villeon offers a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and luggage storage.
Valence – Chabeuil Airport is 16 mi away and Tournon-sur-Rhône Train Station is a 17-minute walk from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.Hôtel de la Villeon has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 3, 2015
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How many rooms do you have. I'm looking for 20 rooms for the first weekend in September 2022 for 3 nights.Dear Guest, We thank you for your request. We have a total of 16 rooms. We remain at your disposal shall you require further information. Yours sincer..Answered on 9 September 2021
- Hello Are booking individual rooms in September 2023 or just the entire hotel!Dear Guest, We do offer individual reservations all year long. They are based upon availability. We invite you to check the availability regularly. Yo..Answered on 22 August 2022
- Hi, is it possible to park a large vehicle at the local parking? We have a campervan (8m long and 3m tall)?Dear Guest, We inform you that you can park a car at "Parking des Graviers", secure and very close to the Hotel. However, the maximum height is 2,10 meters.Answered on 21 July 2021
- Hi, do you have parking available for a large campervan (8m long and 2.5m high)?Dear Guest, We inform you that you can park a car at "Parking des Graviers", secure and very close to the Hotel. However, the maximum height is 2,10 meters.Answered on 21 July 2021
- Hello do you have dinner at your restaurant? And is it possible to stay wkth 3 people in a 2 person room?Dear Guest, We inform you that we do not have a restaurant. However, we offer a "Snacking Menu". The maximum capacity is 2 people per room. Yours sinc..Answered on 9 September 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Socket near the bed
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Pet bowls
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Room service
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
From 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
From 5:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cash Hôtel de la Villeon accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hôtel de la Villeon
Check-in at Hôtel de la Villeon is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hôtel de la Villeon is 800 feet from the center of Tournon-sur-Rhône.
Room options at Hôtel de la Villeon include:
Guests staying at Hôtel de la Villeon can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hôtel de la Villeon offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Live music/Performance
The prices at Hôtel de la Villeon may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.