Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hotel Ducs de Bourgogne
19 Rue Du Pont-Neuf, 1st arr., 75001 Paris, France – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 847 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Paris – Excellent location – show map
A 5-minute walk from The Louver, this refined hotel offers air-conditioned rooms in the very center of Paris. Noter Dame Cathedral is 0.6 mi away.
The elegant guestrooms at Hotel Ducs de Bourgogne have a Louis Philippe style décor with wooden furniture and luxurious fabrics. They feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a work area with a desk. All rooms are serviced by an elevator. Some rooms are accessible for guests with reduced mobility.
A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s renovated cellar or in guests’ rooms upon request. A room service offering drinks and snacks is also available.
The reception area at Hotel Ducs de Bourgogne is open 24 hours a day and offers a concierge service. Free newspapers are available each day in the lobby area.
Louver-Rivoli Metro Station is 1,000 feet from the hotel and offers direct access to the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Hotel Ducs de Bourgogne
- Hello, does the junior suite fits 2 Adults and 2 children 8and 11?Dear Guest, Thank you for your interest in our hotel. Our junior suite rooms can only aaccomodate 3 people maximum. The best option for your quest...Answered on July 26, 2022
- Does room service offer more than just "drinks and snacks" ie full entrees, desserts, etc and what are the hours served?Dear madam or sir, We don't have any room service for the moment but we will be pleased to help you to find a restaurant close by. We are located in ...Answered on July 21, 2022
- Hi. Is breakfast included? ThanksHello, Thank you for your message. Depending on the rate you choose breakfast can either be included or not. Kind regards.Answered on January 15, 2022
- Hello, My daughter (17.9) is traveling with a friend (17.5 y/o). Would they be able to check-in without an adult present? I can send a permission note...Good morning, Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, an adult is required for a check-in with people under the age of 18. Thank you. The Ducs de...Answered on November 2, 2021
- Hi. We are interested to book your junior suite for today for 3 nights. We have a 4 year old boy with us and we would like him to stay in our room. Is...Dear Guest, Thank you for your interest in our hotel. Yes it is possible to book the junior suite for the three of you. We can also provide you wit...Answered on July 9, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
2:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Ducs de Bourgogne accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note the hotel does not accept checks for payment.
Any booking with a prepayment, the credit card used for the booking will be required at guest arrival at the hotel. Otherwise a new payment will be made at check-in with the credit card presented.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Hotel Ducs de Bourgogne of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Ducs de Bourgogne
The prices at Hotel Ducs de Bourgogne may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel Ducs de Bourgogne can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Ducs de Bourgogne offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Hotel Ducs de Bourgogne include:
Check-in at Hotel Ducs de Bourgogne is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Ducs de Bourgogne by:
- Subway/Metro 40min
Hotel Ducs de Bourgogne is 2,300 feet from the center of Paris.