Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hotel des Grands Boulevards
17 Boulevard Poissonnière, 2nd arr., 75002 Paris, France – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 432 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Paris – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel des Grands Boulevards! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in central Paris, a 13-minute walk from Opéra Garnier and Place de la République, Hotel des Grands Boulevards features an on-site restaurant and bar. The hotel is a 20-minute walk from Louver Museum.
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel des Grands Boulevards are equipped with a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a dimmer switch for ambient lighting. There is also a coffee machine with organic coffee in the rooms, as well as a radio and a telephone. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom complete with a bathtub or a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning. The hotel's restaurant serves a variety of Italian dishes and also offers vegetarian options, and guests can relax in the hotel's bar.
Staff at the 24-hour front desk can help guests with any queries that they may have.
La Cigale Concert Hall is a 16-minute walk from Hotel des Grands Boulevards, while Place de la République is a 17-minute walk from the property. Paris - Orly Airport is 9.9 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Hotel des Grands Boulevards
- Hi, we are three people looking for one room with either a king bed or two twin beds together. Can you accommodate. Thank you!Dear valued Guest, We thank you for thinking of us for your upcoming parisian adventure. We have one room, Junior Suite, that can accommodate 3 perso...Answered on September 20, 2021
- Bonjour, avez vous une salle de sport ou fitness centre?Bonjour, Nous n'avons pas cet équipement dans l'hôtel en revanche nous pouvons vous conseiller une adresse.Answered on June 29, 2021
- Hi. Is the classic double and superior room interconnecting? Will be visiting from 15th to the 19th August. ThanksHello, thank you for your question. The Classic Petit Boulevard & Superior rooms are not interconnecting. They can be adjoining however. Best regards,...Answered on August 14, 2022
- Hello, We will be traveling with a 3 month old baby. Will there be room to store a pram? And is there space for a bassinet next to the bed in the cla...Dear Rhiannon, We can keep the stroller in luggage. In order to feel comfortable and have more space, we advise you to choose a category from a superi...Answered on October 15, 2021
- Bonjour. We plan to arrive late after spending the day at Strasbourg Christmas market. Do you allow a night time checkin?Dear valued guest, First of all, let me thank you for staying with us. There will always be someone at the reception to welcome you. Kind regards, ...Answered on October 14, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel des Grands Boulevards accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Hotel des Grands Boulevards of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel des Grands Boulevards
Room options at Hotel des Grands Boulevards include:
Guests staying at Hotel des Grands Boulevards can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel des Grands Boulevards by:
- Taxi 50min
- Car 55min
- Subway/Metro 1h
- Bus 1h
The prices at Hotel des Grands Boulevards may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel des Grands Boulevards is 1 miles from the center of Paris.
Check-in at Hotel des Grands Boulevards is from 12:00 AM, and check-out is until 12:00 AM.
Hotel des Grands Boulevards offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Hotel des Grands Boulevards has 1 restaurant: