This 19th-century chateau is located in a large park with an outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts. Domaine de la Tortinière is located in Veigné, a 10-minute drive from Tours.
Each guest room and suite at Domaine de la Tortinière is fitted with antique furniture and has a private bathroom. Some have views of the Indre River.
The property's restaurant serves gastronomic cuisine in the dining room, overlooking the river and the pool, or on the outdoor terrace.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How will we know if our reservation is in the chateau or if it is in another building? If we want to be in the chateau building, can we request it?Dear Madam, dear Sir, Further to your question, if you wish to stay in the Château, you have to request it in your comments when you make the booking...Answered on January 6, 2021
- Are your double beds king or queen sized? Thank you in anticipation of your reply. Bill Daulbydear sir, we have both, queen and king size beds Best Regards LaurentAnswered on April 28, 2022
- Are you able to recommend somewhere for us to have a Covid test nearby? We need an Antigen test to return to the UK. Thank youDear Madam, Dear Sir, The closest place for tests is the "Pôle Santé Léonard de Vinci". We recommend you to take an appointment. Best regards, ReceptionAnswered on August 29, 2021
- Bonjour! How do I get to the chateau from Tours? I don't have a car. Is there a taxi? If so, do you know how long it takes and how much? Also, is it p..Bonjour, You can take a taxi from and to Tours, that is the easiest way. The price during the day is around €50/60 per way and it takes around 20/30m..Answered on August 17, 2021
- Good Afternoon, Are dogs allowed in your dining room? We have a all behaved dog that sits under a table. We would prefer not to leave her alone. Many thanksDear Madam, Dear Sir, Pets are allowed in the rooms nd outside, but not inside the dining room. But if you wish to have lunch/dinner on the terrace..Answered on August 29, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
2:30 PM - 9:00 PM
7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
The entrance to the property is closed between 9:00 PM and 6:00 AM
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Domaine de la Tortinière accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that pets are not allowed in the restaurant and in the breakfast room.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Domaine de la Tortinière of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Domaine de la Tortinière
Domaine de la Tortinière offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Pool table
- Tennis court
- Badminton equipment
- Bike tours
- Neck massage
- Horseback riding
- Body treatments
- Walking tours
- Hand massage
- Bicycle rental
- Facial treatments
- Swimming pool
- Couples' massage
- Tennis equipment
- Spa facilities
- Full-body massage
- Beauty services
- Foot massage
- Body scrub
- Head massage
- Back massage
From the nearest airport, you can get to Domaine de la Tortinière by:
- Car 25min
The prices at Domaine de la Tortinière may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Domaine de la Tortinière is from 2:30 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Domaine de la Tortinière on this page.
Guests staying at Domaine de la Tortinière can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Domaine de la Tortinière is 1 miles from the center of Montbazon.
Domaine de la Tortinière has 1 restaurant:
Yes, Domaine de la Tortinière is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Domaine de la Tortinière include: