Offering panoramic views of the cliffs of Etretat and the sea, this cliffside hotel is located in 4 hectares of gardens and offers direct access to the beach and an 18-hole golf course. The hotel has a restaurant and a billiards room.
Guest rooms at Dormy House have a classic décor and are equipped with a TV and a telephone. Some of the rooms offer views of the sea.
A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast room or in guests’ rooms upon request. Reduced rates apply to children under 10 years of age. Upon reservation, guests are invited to enjoy fresh fish and other regional products in the Dormy House restaurant, which offers panoramic views.
When the weather is nice, guests can relax with a drink on the hotel’s terrace.
For guests with cars, free private parking is available on site. The town center of Etretat is just a 10-minute walk away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Etretat Beach8.6 Excellent beach500 feet from property
Tilleul Beach8.6 Excellent beach5,200 feet from property
- How easy is access to th beach and are there restaurants near your hotelWe have a path from the hotel to the center of Etretat. We are at 5 minuts by walk from the beach and restaurants of the city.Answered on September 30, 2019
- Do you have an elevatorWe have some buildings and one of them with elevator. It is necesssary to ask at the reservation if it is possible.Answered on February 29, 2020
- Do you have disabled access rooms with a shower? Can a wheelchair user access the restaurant and breakfast room.Dear, even if we have no label for disable people, we have few room (Superior with back view) with access for shower or by a lift for the room. Breakfast room has no stairs and we have a plateform to access at the restaurant and the front desk.Answered on July 24, 2022
- Do you have a sea view double room for 10 and 11 augustWe advice you ton check our availaibilities for this period directly with "booking.com" but now we cofirm you that wa have few availabilitie for rooms with sea view. Best RegardsAnswered on July 22, 2022
- If booked, Can we check in at 11.30pm as would arrive lat?Yes, you can checked in from 4 p.m until when you want. There is a night auditor all night longAnswered on June 18, 2022
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Dormy House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests wishing to enjoy a meal at the restaurant are required to reserve in advance. The restaurant is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, however there are exceptions. Please contact the hotel for more information.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Dormy House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Restaurant traditionnel: Closed from Mon, Jan 02, 2023 until Fri, Mar 31, 2023
FAQs about Dormy House
Dormy House has 2 restaurants:
- Restaurant traditionnel
Dormy House is 650 feet from the center of Étretat.
The prices at Dormy House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The nearest beach is 1,000 feet from Dormy House.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Dormy House by:
- Car 23min
Dormy House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Bicycle rental
Guests staying at Dormy House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Dormy House include:
Check-in at Dormy House is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.