Explorers Hotel Marne-la-Vallée
50 avenue de la Fosse des Pressoirs, 77700 Magny-le-Hongre, France – Great location - show map
Get ready for the next adventure! The 6D cinema is changing and won't be able to get you on board for a while! The Explorers Hotel at Disneyland Paris is just 1.2 mi from the theme park. This family-oriented hotel benefits from a free shuttle service from the theme park and features a heated swimming pool.
All of the guest rooms come with a TV with international channels and offer tea and coffee making facilities. Family rooms which can accommodate up to 6 guests in one room are also available at Explorers Disneyland Paris.
A continental buffet breakfast is included in the price for all guests at the Explorers hotel and guests can also purchase full English breakfast items to add to their meal. The 3 onsite restaurants offer guests a choice of traditional cuisine, pizza and buffet options. There is also a bar and an on-site shop where guests can order snacks such as muffins, donuts, cookies and hot drinks.
In addition to the heated indoor swimming pool with slides, there is also a children's adventure playground and a Disney souvenir shop. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property.
The property is 2.5 mi from the Val d'Europe RER Station and shopping center and 4.3 mi from exit 14 of the A4 motorway. Free parking is available on site.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Please confirm the dates of 13th September till 17th September it is going to be open for customers to come there are restrictions and rules to follow..Thehotel will fully reopen the 15th of July. Masks will be mandatory inside the hotel for our more than 11 years old guests and sanitory gel station wAnswered on 5 July 2020
- Is there ashuttle to disneyyesAnswered on 29 October 2019
- Does the room for 10 have 2 toiletsYes !Answered on 6 February 2020
- Is there somewhere we could leave luggage so we can go on to park before check in?yesAnswered on 6 February 2020
- I am coming for one night with the kids in summer. Can we use the pool when we arrive at around 10 am since after breakfast we will go to the park.yesAnswered on 29 October 2019
- Still looking?
Food: French, International
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Pizzeria Marcos Pizza
Food: Italian, Pizza, International
Open for: Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Water park
- Pool tableAdditional charge
- Game room
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Indoor play area
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Shuttle service
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Kids' pool
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
1:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Explorers Hotel Marne-la-Vallée accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
For bookings requiring a prepayment, please note that the property will send you a secure link via e-mail to proceed to the payment.
Aqualagon: Closed from Mon, Jan 15, 2024 until Sat, Jan 20, 2024
FAQs about Explorers Hotel Marne-la-Vallée
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Explorers Hotel Marne-la-Vallée offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Water park
- Swimming pool
- Happy hour
Room options at Explorers Hotel Marne-la-Vallée include:
Guests staying at Explorers Hotel Marne-la-Vallée can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Explorers Hotel Marne-la-Vallée is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Explorers Hotel Marne-la-Vallée is 1 miles from the center of Magny-le-Hongre.
Explorers Hotel Marne-la-Vallée has 2 restaurants:
- Pizzeria Marcos Pizza
- La Plantation
The prices at Explorers Hotel Marne-la-Vallée may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Explorers Hotel Marne-la-Vallée is popular with guests booking family stays.