Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Lotissement Ste Anne 9 Rue Benoit Fourneyron, 66000 Perpignan, France – Good location – show map
4 reasons to choose Fasthotel Perpignan
- is the restaurant open every morning and evening? can you send a menu?Bonjour Notre restaurant n'est ouvert que du Lundi au jeudi uniquement le soir le menu change tous les jour. Il est fermé le Vendredi Samedi et dimanc...Answered on May 9, 2022
- Hello, How much cost breakfast bufe?Bonjour, Le petit déjeuner est au prix de 8.50€ par personne et il est servi de 07h00 à 10h00 le Dimanche de08h00 à 11h00 Cordialement Pascal LLAOAnswered on October 29, 2021
- How much cost8.50 € par personneAnswered on October 29, 2021
- Can a car park booked for 1 night for us, also can the bears fast served for us at 5 am please, we need to set off that early to the port of valencia...Bonjour Nous disposons d'un parking gratuit pour nos clients Par contre le Petit déjeuner n'est servi qu'à partir de 07 heure Cordialement PascalAnswered on June 4, 2022
- Hi, we would like to reserve a double room on Tuesday 19th Juky 2022. One guest cannot manage stairs, can you guarantee a ground floor double room pl...Bonjour Suite à votre demande nous vous informons qu'il nous reste des chambres au rez de chaussée Veuillez le préciser lors de la réservation PascalAnswered on July 10, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
1:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Fasthotel Perpignan accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The restaurant is closed on the evenings of Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays (including the previous evening as well).
Please note that breakfast is served from 07:00 Tuesdays to Fridays and from 08:00 on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays and holidays.
If you require a room with disability access, please specify at the time of booking.
Large vehicles that require more than one space will be charged for parking.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Le Pub: Closed from Fri, Nov 05, 2021 until Sun, Nov 14, 2021
Le Pub: Closed from Fri, Dec 17, 2021 until Mon, Jan 03, 2022
FAQs about Fasthotel Perpignan
Fasthotel Perpignan has 1 restaurant:
- Le Pub
Check-in at Fasthotel Perpignan is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
The prices at Fasthotel Perpignan may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Fasthotel Perpignan offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Fasthotel Perpignan include:
Fasthotel Perpignan is 1.8 miles from the center of Perpignan.