This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Gite de la Porte Saint Jacques: a hostel for pilgrims
51 rue de la citadelle, 64220 Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, France – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 947 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Gite de la Porte Saint Jacques: a hostel for pilgrims is located in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, 7.1 miles from Baigorry Church and 25 miles from Epherra Golf Course.
With a shared bathroom equipped with a shower, rooms at the hostel also have free WiFi, while selected rooms here will provide you with a mountain view.
Gite de la Porte Saint Jacques: a hostel for pilgrims offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.
The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 32 miles from the accommodation.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Your stay will include:
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
- Hello! What time do you serve breakfast? ThanksYour breakfast is prepared on an individual plate the night before; sealed in plastic. And so you take breakfast when you wish. We suggest having br..Answered on August 15, 2021
- I am travelling with my son who is almost 15. He is definitely a young (and responsible) adult, but thought I would check in case given your note for..Hi Sarah, It will be OK for you and your son to stay. Thank you for asking. Regards AndrewAnswered on June 23, 2020
- Hi Andrew & Karen, my first Camino Angels! Andrew are you walking? I’m currently in Leon. Leaving tomorrow (Sunday) for Hospital de Orbigo. LynneHi Lynne, I'm a couple of days ahead. When you go to Hopital de Orbigo, stay at Albergue Verde. It's a must to stay. They don't take reservations...Answered on September 28, 2021
- Hello, do you offer a service to pick up from the train station or airport? ThanksNo, we don't have a transportation service. However when you arrive by train in Saint Jean Pied de Port it is only a 10 minute walk to our gite.Answered on April 2, 2022
- for a 2 night stay, can I store my backpack in your hostel while I explore the town?Once you have checked in, you may leave your backpack by your bed.Answered on June 25, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
6:30 AM - 8:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
The entrance to the property is closed between 9:30 PM and 6:00 AM
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.