Hôtel Hor Europe
160 Rue La Fayette, 10th arr., 75010 Paris, France – Great location - show map – Metro access
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hôtel Hor Europe! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.With a 24-hour front desk, this hotel is 150 yards from Gare du Nord Metro Station. It offers free WiFi access, a terrace and a small garden.
Serviced by a lift, all the soundproofed rooms at Hôtel Hor offer a modern décor, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. Some of them have a private terrace and are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
A daily buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the dining room, in the garden or in the comfort of their rooms. A large selection of restaurants and cafés can be found in the area surrounding the hotel.
Hôtel Hor is a 20-minute walk from Place de la République and a 12-minute walk from Canal Saint-Martin. The Montmartre district is a 15-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.Hôtel Hor Europe has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 11 Jul 2012.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How far is this Hotel from EifelturmDear Sir or Madam, The Eiffel Tower is approximately 30 minutes from our hotel by public transport. The best itinerary is to take metro line 4 from Ga..Answered on 6 October 2021
- Does this have a shuttle to and from the airport?Dear Sir or Madam, Our hotel can provide a transport service from and to the hotel, however it is necessary to tell us at least 24 hours in advance. ..Answered on 11 October 2019
- we are 3 including my 14 year daughter.Can she be accomodated in 1 room with us on the same double bed or with a rollover mattress ?Dear Sir or Madam, if you are coming with your daughter, we can put an extra bed however it is only available in the superior room. An extra charge fo..Answered on 22 February 2021
- Bonjour, avez vous une chambre avec un lit tête cite nord ? Merci. Si oui, quel type de chambre dois-je réserver ?Bonjour, certaines de nos chambres ont lit tête vers le nord est (mais pas nord uniquement), néanmoins, nous ne pouvons pas garantir ces chambres. Il ..Answered on 2 November 2022
- Bonjour. My mother is elderly with limited mobility . Do you have a twin room with walk in shower and a lift ( if room on upper floor)?Hello Dear Actually we have special rooms for peoples with limited mobility the shower is also suitable for people with reduced mobility For more we ..Answered on 28 February 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Towels/sheets (extra fee)
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Extra long beds (> 2 metres)
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Table tennis
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Lower bathroom sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cash Hôtel Hor Europe accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Hôtel Hor Europe
Hôtel Hor Europe offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Table tennis
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
Room options at Hôtel Hor Europe include:
Hôtel Hor Europe is 1.6 miles from the centre of Paris.
Check-in at Hôtel Hor Europe is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Guests staying at Hôtel Hor Europe can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hôtel Hor Europe may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.