You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hôtel Hélios Opéra! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This eco-friendly hotel is just a 5-minute walk from the Galeries Lafayette department store and the Opéra Garnier. Sacré-Coeur Basilica can be easily reached through Trinité d'Estienne d'Orves Metro Station. Hélios Opéra is entirely nonsmoking and offers air-conditioned guest rooms with a design décor.
The modern rooms, entirely nonsmoking, are equipped with air-conditioning, free broad band WiFi, laundry service, private safe, mini-bar, flat-screen TV (satellite and cable), free tea and coffee making facilities. The Deluxe and Executive rooms additionally offer a Nespresso Machine, bathrobe and slippers to the guests.
A buffet breakfast is served daily in the dining room at hotel Hélios Opéra. It features local products, a cheese plate and organic and fair-trade products. After breakfast, guests can use the computer with internet access in the lobby, which features a stained-glass roof.
With a 24-hour reception, Hélios Opéra also provides a tour desk and ticket service. The multilingual staff is at your disposal and will be glad to help you to organize your stay in Paris.
Chaussée d’Antin – La Fayette Metro Station is 950 feet away, providing direct access to the Louver Museum and the Champs Elysées. the Eiffel Tower is 2.4 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, i have a few question for you. Do you provide bathrobes and slippers in your rooms? It says you have shuttle service, can you tell me how it ..Dear Guest, Thank you for your request. Yes we provide bathrobes and slippers for all our room Superior, Deluxe, Triple and Executive. Regarding ou..Answered on November 2, 2019
- Bonjour, are you able to provide bedding (pillows, duvet) which are synthetic/hypo-allergenic rather than down/feathers due to allergies please?Dear guest, we only provide synthetic pillows/duvet for allergies reason. Best regards, receptionAnswered on November 18, 2022
- Can we have two classic rooms and one executive close to each other?Hello, Thank you for your question. Yes there is the possibility of having 2 Classic rooms and one Executive close to each other. Kind regards,Answered on October 10, 2021
- Hi, how late can we check in? We are coming from the UK and might only arrive around 1am… Thanks, BenDear Guest, Thank you for choosing Helios Opera for your stay in Paris. The front Desk is open 24/7. You are welcome at any time you arrive :) Walid..Answered on November 19, 2021
- hi - I am traveling with 2 children. 9 years and 12 year. can you accommodate one extra bed in the superior room with Balcony with 1 kind bed? I don..Good afternoon, Thank you for your message. Please let us know your reservation number. Regards,Answered on July 4, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Hôtel Hélios Opéra accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the credit card used to make the booking as well as a photo ID will be requested upon check-in.
Please note that when booking 5 rooms or more special conditions may apply.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Hôtel Hélios Opéra
Check-in at Hôtel Hélios Opéra is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Hôtel Hélios Opéra include:
The prices at Hôtel Hélios Opéra may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hôtel Hélios Opéra can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hôtel Hélios Opéra offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hôtel Hélios Opéra by:
- Taxi 30min
Hôtel Hélios Opéra is 1.6 miles from the center of Paris.