Stay in the heart of Besançon – Excellent location – show map
Hôtel Restaurant Spa Le Sauvage, formerly the Clarisses Monestary, is located in the historic district of Besançon, 1,650 feet from the citadel's ancient walls. It offers views of the tree-lined park, the medieval walls, the city and the Doubs Valley.
All of the rooms feature parquet flooring and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. They also have a flat-screen TV, telephone and a desk. Some rooms offer a view on the garden and on the city.
Breakfast is served every morning in the dining area, on the terrace or can be brought to your guest room upon request. You can also relax on the west-facing terrace with a drink from the bar. Guest can access the spa upon reservation and for an additional fee.
Hôtel Restaurant Spa Le Sauvage is a 10-minute walk from the Musée du Temps and just 1.2 mi from Besancon Viotte Train Station. Shops and restaurants can be found within a 10-minute walk. Private parking is available at a surcharge and free WiFi internet access is provided.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Dear, We want to book a family room, it has one double bed and one sofa bed. how long is the double bed? is it 2 meter long? and for the sofa bed, is it big enough for 2 kids? Thanks, YingMadam, Sir, The double bed in our family room is 1.60 meters long. The sofa bed is big enought for 2 kids, it's measures 1.40 meters. At least, it's like a normal bed and it's confortable. Best regards, MarianaAnswered on 23 January 2021
- Bonjour, peut-on avoir une bouilloire dans la chambre? Merci. R & BBonjour, Nous pouvons en effet mettre à disposition dans la chambre une bouilloire sur demande. Bien cordialement, MarianaAnswered on 13 September 2022
- Hello. Do you secure parking? Thanks DanDear customer, The parking is located in our closed, secured courtyard. It's an extra fee of 10€/night.Answered on 12 May 2022
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Beach umbrellas
- SpaAdditional charge
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hôtel Restaurant Spa Le Sauvage accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Rooms with air conditioning are available according to availability and upon prior request.
Please Note for security and safety reason the spa and wellness is accessible only for adults and children upper 16 years old.
Any reservation for more than 5 rooms may entail special conditions and additional costs.
Please note that the SPA is accessible for an extra fee of 35€ per personne for 2 hours, upon reservation only,
Please inform Hôtel Restaurant Spa Le Sauvage of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hôtel Restaurant Spa Le Sauvage
The prices at Hôtel Restaurant Spa Le Sauvage may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hôtel Restaurant Spa Le Sauvage can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hôtel Restaurant Spa Le Sauvage is 0.6 miles from the center of Besançon.
Room options at Hôtel Restaurant Spa Le Sauvage include:
Hôtel Restaurant Spa Le Sauvage offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Hôtel Restaurant Spa Le Sauvage is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hôtel Restaurant Spa Le Sauvage has 1 restaurant: