Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Hotel Koh-I Nor by Les Etincelles
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Koh-I Nor by Les Etincelles! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located on the Val Thorens Ski Slopes, Hotel Koh-I Nor offers ski-to-door access in the highest resort of the Three Valleys ski area. Guests will enjoy its spa, 2 indoor swimming pools, panoramic terrace and 3 restaurants.
The hotel's rooms feature views of the mountain or village and the en suite marble bathrooms are equipped with bathrobes and free toiletries. Free WiFi is provided throughout the hotel.
Guests can enjoy the fully equipped spa with a hot tub and sauna. Other spa facilities include a hammam, relaxation zone and a salt wall.
Every morning, breakfast can also be enjoyed in the comfort of guest rooms. The hotel offers a brasserie and 2 restaurants serving international cuisine and local specialties. Guests can enjoy their meal on a terrace with panoramic mountain views.
A ski room and a ski shop are located on site and shuttle service is available in the resort. Moutiers Train Station is 23 mi from the property and Chambéry Airport is 70 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Val Thorens, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
- Castor et Pollux Conveyor Ski Lift - 1,400 feet
- Les Pionniers Ski Lift - 1,500 feet
- Cairn Ski Lift - 2,200 feet
- Les Cascades Ski Lift - 2,450 feet
- Funitel des 3 Vallées Ski Lift - 2,500 feet
- 3 Vallées 2 Ski Lift - 2,500 feet
- Musaraigne Ski Lift - 2,800 feet
- Peclet Gondola - 2,850 feet
- Plein Sud Ski Lift - 3,800 feet
- Moraine Ski Lift - 3,850 feet
- La Portette Ski Lift - 4,200 feet
- Deux Lacs Ski Lift - 4,200 feet
Most popular amenities
- Hi, is there an option to have twin beds in a room? Thanks in advance RyanDear Ryan, It is possible to have twin beds in the room. do not hesitate to note it in your booking when you made it. Kind regards Booking departmentAnswered on July 6, 2021
- We would like to come to Val Thorens 13-20 February, but are hesitating because of the Covid situation. We would like to go, but only if the ski lifts..Good morning, If you book with Booking.com the cancelation terms will be the one from Booking.com. Kind regardsAnswered on June 14, 2021
- We’re booked in for January on a half board basis. My partner is vegetarian - do you have a vegetarian menu?yes for sureAnswered on November 14, 2021
- I have seen on Trip Advisor that Airport Transfers are offered from Koh I Nor, is this a free service?dear Sir, yes we provide the service but it's with a private taxi company. Then with an additionnal cost. let ue know if you need any further informationAnswered on November 14, 2021
- Hi, Is there an easy way to get to town walking? We will come with a baby and we would like to walk with a pram.You can walk down to the center of Val Thorens by foot with a pram, in the street. If it is snowing, it exists snow pram that you can ask at the recep..Answered on September 29, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: French, European
Most popular amenities
5:00 PM - 12:00 AM
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hotel Koh-I Nor by Les Etincelles accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Koh-I Nor by Les Etincelles
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Hotel Koh-I Nor by Les Etincelles can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Koh-I Nor by Les Etincelles offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Game room
- Evening entertainment
- Steam room
- Waxing services
- Head massage
- Beauty services
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Body treatments
- Foot massage
- Facial treatments
- Swimming pool
- Hand massage
- Body wrap
- Back massage
- Makeup services
- Couples' massage
- Body scrub
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Full-body massage
- Spa facilities
- Neck massage
Room options at Hotel Koh-I Nor by Les Etincelles include:
Hotel Koh-I Nor by Les Etincelles is 1,000 feet from the center of Val Thorens.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hotel Koh-I Nor by Les Etincelles on this page.
Check-in at Hotel Koh-I Nor by Les Etincelles is from 5:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Koh-I Nor by Les Etincelles by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 2h
The prices at Hotel Koh-I Nor by Les Etincelles may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Koh-I Nor by Les Etincelles has 3 restaurants:
- Diamant Noir
- Atelier Eric
- La Cave