Le Château de Bricquebec
Cour du Château, 50260 Bricquebec, France –
In the heart of the Cotentin peninsular : here you will find the setting of a real Medieval Castle (11-12 JH), surrounded by its ramparts. Restaurant in the knight's hall - in the guest room, modern confort is combined with the charm of the past.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Côte des Isles Golf Course 9.3 miles
- Cherbourg Golf Course 10 miles
- La Cite de la Mer 12.2 miles
- Airborne Museum 14.8 miles
- La Presqu'île du Cotentin Golf Course 16.2 miles
- Tatihou Fort 19.3 miles
- Marais du Cotentin et du Bessin Natural Regional Park 19.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- bricquebec Supermarket 0.6 miles
- bricquebec lundi matin Market 0.1 miles
- barneville carteret Ocean/Sea 10.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
la salle des chevaliers
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Le Château de Bricquebec
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- ATM On Site
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 12 per person per night in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 19 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Le Château de Bricquebec accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Le Château de Bricquebec of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.