This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Hôtel des Halles
8 rue Montigny, Dijon Centre Ville, 21000 Dijon, France – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 3501 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Dijon – Excellent location – show map
Located in Dijon historical city center, 150 feet from the pedestrian area, Hôtel des Halles features a free WiFi access. The Halles centrales Covered Market is located 1,000 feet walk away. The road of vintage wines of Bourgogne starts a 10-minute drive from the property.
All rooms provide air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom fitted with a walk-in shower. Rooms are accessible by elevator.
A buffet breakfast is served daily at Hôtel des Halles.
Godrans Tramway Stop is 100 feet away and provides direct access to Dijon Zenith and Dijon University. Paid public parking is located 800 feet away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Dijon, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Is the parking secure and easily accessible as will have 4 bikes on the roof of the car?Good morning We have an enclosed courtyard to put your 4 bikes. Best Regards, Irène/RéceptionAnswered on February 10, 2020
- Does your hotel have secure parking? Thank youWe propose parking places in a parking at 250m from the hotel (secured with CCTV). Prepaid tickets (10.00€ per 24h)Answered on July 14, 2020
- Is there secure parking nearby please?Hello, We propose parking places in a parking at 250m from the hotel (secured with CCTV). Prepaid tickets (10.00€ per 24h) for that parking will be g..Answered on October 1, 2021
- Hi, do you have rooms with 2 separate beds instead of double beds?When you book your room you must select the room corresponding to the catégory and the bedding of your choice according to availability.Answered on July 4, 2022
- Hi, I stayed at the hotel in 2018, it was the Hotel Montigny. we parked in the rear courtyard. Looks like that parking has gone, and parking is somewh..Hello, thank you for your interest. We propose parking places in a secured parking at 250m from the hotel. Prepaid tickets for it will be given to yo..Answered on February 4, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hôtel des Halles accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
A parking is available 800 feet away for EUR 10 per 24 hours. The height is limited to 6.4 feet.
Air conditioning is available outside the heating period.
A valid credit card in your name is required upon arrival
Please inform Hôtel des Halles of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Hôtel des Halles
The prices at Hôtel des Halles may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hôtel des Halles by:
- Taxi 20min
Check-in at Hôtel des Halles is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Hôtel des Halles can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hôtel des Halles include:
Hôtel des Halles offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Cooking class
Hôtel des Halles is 1,650 feet from the center of Dijon.