Stay in the heart of Paris – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hôtel Le Presbytère! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Hôtel Le Presbytère is set in a former presbytery. It is located in the center of Paris, a mere 1,000 feet from the famous Pompidou Center and 1,150 feet from Les Halles shopping center. Noter-Dame de Paris is 2,650 feet away.
Set over 5 floors, each room in this 3-star hotel has an private bathroom. The Gothic decoration and furnishings will transport guests to another time. A courtesy tray is provided in each of them.
A continental breakfast is served daily, in the comfort of your rooms if booked in advance. Bars and restaurants can be found within a walking distance.
Chatelet metro station (lines 1, 4, 7, 11 and 14) is just 1,150 feet from Hôtel Le Presbytère, making it easy for guests to discover the parts of Paris that are further away. A public car park is available at a surcharge.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Will you credit my booking that I had to cancel for a future stay?Hello, the cancelation has to respect the policy conditions to a credit, in the contrary case, it is unfortunately not possible. Best regards, ReceptionAnswered on January 9, 2022
- Does your hotel have an elevator?For information,We have no lift in the building, it is an historical building.Answered on October 26, 2021
- Hello i would like to stay at your place from feb 12-15th 2022 in prestige room - is it possible to get guaranteed that it will be double not twin?Hello, On your request,we book for you a kingsize bed room. Looking forward to welcoming you soon. Best regards. KossiAnswered on December 7, 2021
- Hello, I am trying to book your Deluxe Jr. Suite for the dates March 1-3 and then March 5. We are doing a tour to Mont St Michel on March 4 and stayi..Hello Kim, you should see the different rates indicated in the reservation part. Kind regards,Answered on November 3, 2022
- From the photos it looks like the bathroom is open to the bedroom. Do you have a bedroom with two twin beds with a private bathroom with a door?Hello, I would like to inform you that we have several type of rooms. Among all these , only the classic double/twin room has a fully glazed integrate..Answered on February 26, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hôtel Le Presbytère accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that 100% of the 1st night will be charged on the day of booking.
The hotel can arrange a private shuttle to and from the airport
-Charles de Gaulle Airport is 45 minutes away and costs EUR 70 per trip
-Orly Airport is 30 minutes away and costs EUR 50 per trip
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Hôtel Le Presbytère of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hôtel Le Presbytère
The prices at Hôtel Le Presbytère may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hôtel Le Presbytère by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 50min
Check-in at Hôtel Le Presbytère is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hôtel Le Presbytère offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Hôtel Le Presbytère can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Hôtel Le Presbytère include:
Hôtel Le Presbytère is 1,000 feet from the center of Paris.