We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Hotel Le A
4, rue d'Artois, 8th arr., 75008 Paris, France – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 338 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About Le A
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
The hotel Le A is one of a kind ! The design, by Frédéric Méchiche, is as contemporary as can be, a clean and simple vision in a monochrome palette, with ebony-stained wood floors and chocolate-brown sofas and armchairs against a backdrop of dazzling white. Some unique lighting effects lighten the mood. There’s more to a hotel than visual impact, of course. Beneath its modern surface, the Hotel le A deals in classic luxury. Rooms are smallish but spare no comfort, and are decorated with original works by the contemporary French artist Fabrice Hyber. Downstairs a library and lounge, complete with a fireplace, offer space for relaxation. It’s a modernist oasis hidden away within a classic townhouse, all the more notable for the contrast between its interior and its location, in a buzzing commercial district between the Champs-Elysées and the Faubourg Saint-Honoré. Don’t miss the afterwork parties every Thursdays: cocktail and good music !
Supermarket Monoprix0.1 miles
Paris - Orly Airport10.2 miles
Paris - Charles de Gaulle Airport15 miles
Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport41.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Le A
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Chocolate or cookies Additional charge
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne Additional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Parking garage
Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs € 25 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Babysitting/child services Additional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser press Additional charge
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Fax/photocopying Additional charge
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Face masks for guests available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Access to health care professionals
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food is securely covered
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 4 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Virtual Credit Card Cash Le A accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Children aged 0-6 years old benefit from free breakfast. Children aged 6-16 years old benefit from the reduced rate of EUR 10 for breakfast.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Le A
Guests staying at Le A can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The prices at Le A may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Le A (subject to availability):
- Private parking
- Parking garage
From the nearest airport, you can get to Le A by:
- Taxi 40min
Le A offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Room options at Le A include:
Check-in at Le A is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.