Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles De Gaulle
351 Avenue Du Bois De La Pie Bp 40048 Paris Nord 2, 95912 Roissy-en-France, France –
Club Deluxe King
Regency Suite King
Guestroom 2 Twins
Deluxe 2 Twin Beds
Club 1 King
Club 2 Twins
Deluxe 1 King Bed
Guestroom 1 King
4 reasons to choose Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles De Gaulle
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Close to Paris CDG airport and Villepinte exhibition centre, Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle is the perfect hotel for business & leisure travelers looking for luxurious accommodation near the airport, with high-quality business services and a gourmet restaurant.
Property surroundings –
- Aéroville Shopping Centre 0.4 miles
- Acer Computer France 0.6 miles
- Volvo Trucks France 0.8 miles
- Roissy-en-France Town Hall 0.9 miles
- Paris-Nord 2 International Business Park CDG Airport 1 miles
- Volkswagen Group France 1.1 miles
- Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance 1.1 miles
- Paris-Nord 2 Outlet 1.2 miles
- Parc des Expositions RER Station 1.2 miles
- Sim Aviation Group 1.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Buttes Chaumont 9.9 miles
- Parc Asterix Amusement Park 10.4 miles
- Gare du Nord Metro Station 10.6 miles
- Gare du Nord 10.6 miles
- Sacré-Coeur 10.6 miles
- Gare de l'Est Metro Station 10.7 miles
- Gare de l'Est 10.7 miles
- Opéra Bastille 11.7 miles
- Louvre Museum 12.1 miles
- Notre Dame Cathedral 12.1 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Aérovillde Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Paris - Charles de Gaulle Airport 2.6 miles
- Paris - Orly Airport 19.4 miles
- Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport 37.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Mini-market on site
- Airport shuttle (free)
- Shuttle service (free)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Soundproof rooms
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged EUR 75 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles De Gaulle accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Every 20 minutes between 05:00 and 23:40 everyday and all year round.
It stops at Terminal 2 TGV/RER Train Station. You can recognise the bus because it has the hotel's name and logo on it.
A transfer service to Roissy, Le Bourget can be requested on site.