Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles De Gaulle
351 Avenue Du Bois De La Pie Bp 40048 Paris Nord 2, 95912 Roissy, France –
4 Reasons to Choose Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles De Gaulle
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Close to Paris CDG airport and Villepinte exhibition centre, Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle is the perfect hotel for business & leisure travelers looking for luxurious accommodation near the airport, with high-quality business services and a gourmet restaurant.
Area Info –
- Aéroville Shopping Centre 0.4 miles
- Acer Computer France 0.6 miles
- Volvo Trucks France 0.8 miles
- Roissy-en-France Town Hall 0.9 miles
- Paris-Nord 2 International Business Park CDG Airport 1 miles
- Volkswagen Group France 1.1 miles
- Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance 1.1 miles
- Paris-Nord 2 Outlet 1.2 miles
- Parc des Expositions RER Station 1.2 miles
- Sim Aviation Group 1.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Buttes Chaumont 9.9 miles
- Parc Asterix Amusement Park 10.4 miles
- Gare du Nord Metro Station 10.6 miles
- Gare du Nord 10.6 miles
- Sacré-Coeur 10.6 miles
- Gare de l'Est Metro Station 10.7 miles
- Gare de l'Est 10.7 miles
- Opéra Bastille 11.7 miles
- Louvre 12.1 miles
- Notre Dame Cathedral 12.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Aérovillde Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Paris - Charles De Gaulle Airport 2.6 miles
- Orly Airport 19.4 miles
- Beauvais Tille Airport 37.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Pool Table
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 19.90 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 75 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles De Gaulle accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Every 20 minutes between 05:00 and 23:40 everyday and all year round.
It stops at Terminal 2 TGV/RER Train Station. You can recognise the bus because it has the hotel's name and logo on it.
A transfer service to Roissy, Le Bourget can be requested on site.