L'Invitation au Voyage
40 rue Paul Louis Lande, 33000 Bordeaux, France – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 117 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at L'Invitation au Voyage.
Double Room 1st Floor
Double Room 2d Floor
Superior Double Room
Superior Double Room with Balcony
Max adults: 4
Max children: 2 (up to 12 years of age)
Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults + 2 Children)
Welcome to L'Invitation au Voyage, the charming Bordeaux Bed and Breakfast with as many French 18th C flair you would dream of. Located in the old medieval district your visit is entirely feasible just walking. Monuments and museums are right on your door step ! Leave your car in our private parking and stroll down the tiny medieval pedestrian streets, walk along the river, and stop for a glass of wine in the many Wine bar or restaurants around.
L'Invitation au Voyage takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Museum of Aquitaine 0.1 miles
- Rue Sainte-Catherine 0.2 miles
- Great Bell Bordeaux 0.2 miles
- Bordeaux High Court 0.3 miles
- Saint-André Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Bordeaux Fine Arts Museum 0.3 miles
- Bordeaux Town Hall 0.3 miles
- Saint-Michel Basilica 0.5 miles
- Promenade Sainte-Catherine 0.5 miles
- Bordeaux Municipal Library 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux 0.6 miles
- Place de la Bourse 0.6 miles
- The Water Mirror 0.6 miles
- Stone Bridge 0.7 miles
- Esplanade des Quinconces 0.8 miles
- CAPC Musee d'Art Contemporain 1 miles
- Chaban-Delmas Stadium 1.2 miles
- Chaban Delmas Bridge 2.1 miles
- Bordeaux Wines Museum 2.3 miles
- Matmut Atlantique Stadium 4.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Many and all types a block away Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Many and all types a block away Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Carrefour City Market Supermarket 0.1 miles
- St Michel ouCapucins Market 0.4 miles
- Bordeaux Lac Lake 1.9 miles
- Garonne River 0.4 miles
- Mérignac Airport 6.2 miles
- Roumanière Airport 53.4 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Local & Authentic
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose L'Invitation au Voyage
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! Wired internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 10 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 5 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.