Hotel Joyce - Astotel
29 rue La Bruyere, 9th arr., 75009 Paris, France – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 792 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
All of the rooms are air-conditioned and soundproofed, organic toiletries and satellite TV. Each room also features a mini-bar with complimentary nonalcoholic beverages.
The lounge under the glass roof provides a naturally-lit environment to relax in. Starting in the afternoon until late in the evening, guests can also enjoy free nonalcoholic beverages and snacks in the hotel lobby. Guests can stop by any of Astotel's hotels in Paris to enjoy this service and have a drink or snack, free of charge.
Hotel Joyce is located a 20-minute walk from the Montmartre area. In the opposite direction you will find Gare Saint-Lazare a 10-minute walk away, with numerous Metro lines that offer easy access around the French Capital.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Hotel Joyce - Astotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jan 6, 2010
Hotel chain/brand: Astotel
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can i add an extra bed for a child ?hello yes it is possible . when you reserve you just have to specify that you need an extra bed warm regardsAnswered on 27 November 2021
- do you offer any vegan breakfast choices?Dear Sir, Yes we have lot of choices. Best regards, LouiseAnswered on 28 December 2019
- Hi can you accommodate a triple room?HI FOR A TRIPLE ROOM WE WILL HAVE A TWIN ROOM SUPERIOR (TWO BEDS) AND ONE EXTRA BED BEST REGARDSAnswered on 21 August 2022
- Hi, can you offer secure bike storage at the hotel please? If not, would you allow us to have bikes in the room? Thanks!Hello We do have a secure place to store bikes Best regardsAnswered on 10 May 2023
- Hello, is in your hotel avaible free-wifi?Bonjour We do have free wifi in the entire hotel Best regardsAnswered on 23 April 2023
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Electric kettle
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Hotel Joyce - Astotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
• ASTOTOUR: Free access to soft open bars (nonalcoholic drinks) in all our 17 hotels in Paris
• ASTOSPORT: Free access to the sports halls of the 123 Sébastopol**** and 34B*** hotels (with sauna), subject to availability.
• MINIBAR IN THE ROOM: Mini-bar with nonalcoholic drinks offered.
• COURTESY TRAY: Kettle with tea and coffee available in our rooms.
• OPEN BAR SOFT: Snacks and soft drinks offered every afternoon.
• PRESSREADER: Free access during your stay to more than 7,000 digital publications from around the world (install the PressReader application on your mobile).
Also, to know:
- Please present a valid credit card upon check-in.
- Please note that the credit card used to make the booking and a valid photo ID will be required upon check-in.
- The name on the credit card used to make the reservation must correspond to that of the person staying in the establishment. Otherwise, you may be asked to pay the total amount of the stay at check-in, and the credit card initially used when creating the reservation will then be reimbursed for any costs potentially already debited and related to the latter.
- Please note that all special requests are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
- To guarantee your reservation, the hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize the amount of the first night on your credit card.
- Service animals are accepted.
FAQs about Hotel Joyce - Astotel
Hotel Joyce - Astotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Hotel Joyce - Astotel is 1.8 miles from the center of Paris.
The prices at Hotel Joyce - Astotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Hotel Joyce - Astotel include:
Check-in at Hotel Joyce - Astotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.