This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Maison d'Hôtes L'Arbre Rouge
1393 route de la Palus, 33420 Génissac, France – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 106 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located on the banks of the Dordogne River, Maison d’Hôtes L’Arbre Rouge offers an indoor swimming pool, hot tub and terrace. Saint-Émilion is just 9.3 mi away.
Decorated in a contemporary style, all rooms are air-conditioned and feature a view of the river or garden, a flat-screen TV, desk and Nespresso coffee machine. They are complete with a private bathroom.
The 18th-Century farmhouse offers a continental breakfast each morning, which can also be served on the terrace.
Bordeaux is only a 25-minute drive away and Libourne is 6.8 mi from the property. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
- Please confirm if delux double room has full en-suite bathroom facilities, ie sink, shower, toilet. Description stares shared toilet? ThanksBonjour; Toutes nos chambres ont un wc personnel. Bien à vous. SabineAnswered on February 21, 2022
- Hello, I noticed you say "no pets allowed" . This is great for me as I am allergic to cats and dogs. I also noticed a dog in one of your pictures?? Do you have animals? If so is it just a dog? Does it go into the rooms or the breakfast area? Sorry I need to know for my severe allergies. ThanksBonjour Je n'ai pas d'animaux à la maison, mais il est possible que parfois des clients viennent avec. Bien à vous. SabineAnswered on August 2, 2022
- Hi! We would be coming for 1 night, on the 16th July. Where is it possible to have diner?:)Bonjour, Si tout est ouvert d'ici là, vous avez plusieurs possibilités. L'envers du décor à St Emilion environ 15 minutes. L'atmosphère à Saint Germain du Puch environ 15 minutes Caffe Cuisine à Branne environ 15 minutes. Bonne journéeAnswered on April 4, 2021
- Hi, My wife and I are planning on coming from Amsterdam to stay for a week. Do you have bicycles for rent? We are coming without a car, will this be a problem? Thank you!Bonjour, Nous avons à disposition des vélos électriques. Par contre sans voiture, vous aurez un peu de difficulté pour sortir de la maison.Answered on June 18, 2020
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Maison d'Hôtes L'Arbre Rouge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform Maison d'Hôtes L'Arbre Rouge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Maison d'Hôtes L'Arbre Rouge
Maison d'Hôtes L'Arbre Rouge is 2 miles from the center of Génissac.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Maison d'Hôtes L'Arbre Rouge on this page.
Maison d'Hôtes L'Arbre Rouge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Swimming pool
Room options at Maison d'Hôtes L'Arbre Rouge include:
Guests staying at Maison d'Hôtes L'Arbre Rouge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Maison d'Hôtes L'Arbre Rouge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Maison d'Hôtes L'Arbre Rouge is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.